chapter 13

//eunjae p.o.v//
I woke up in a bright place...'did i pass out in my rooftop?? Why is it soo bright already?' i opened my eyes to see a wide smiling baekhyunee..."yaah! Did u open the curtains?" he nodded and pulled me out of my bed.i was still sleeping in floor "jae~ah don't sleep today is your big day!" this knocked the wind out of me...

I ran to take shower and dress up soon 'what if the cab comes soon??' i came out saw the dress in my bed.'did he take this out for me??' gawd....this guy is babysitting me.but still i like it! I wore the dress nd checked my make up.

I went out nd searched for him in the living room it was empty

I went out nd searched for him in the living room it was empty...'where is he??' the smell from the kitchen pulled me.i saw a smol figure cooking..."hyuniee you don't have to do this" he turned nd looked at me with a cute smile.'awwww don't smile plzzz'.he laughed at me as if he heard me..."do u like that outfit??" i nodded my head "yes..." he turned back to cooking "it looks cute on you" i laughed at him "i know..." but i was blushing like an idiot thank god he didn't see.

After eating our breakfast we headed out for the cab but baekhyun pulled me to his car."i'm taking you to SM" i sat inside with a pout "yahh! I'm not a baby i can go on my own" he laughed at me nd pat my head. "see you are still a baby" i glared at him nd looked outside the window.he started to drive to SM.

I was not prepared to meet the members...'what if they didn't like me?'after like 30 minutes passed i stood outside the SM tower. 'who knew i would work here...it is sooo OSUM'

// baekhyun p.o.v //
I took her suit case nd turned to see her but she was standing like a statue. "OSUM...." i laughed at her "let's go inside your getting everybodies attention" she cling onto my hands nd we went inside.

"are you nervous?? Cuz you are sweating.." she looked down at the floor and nodded."don't be afraid they'll like you, you know your sooo sweet right?"

"yup i know" nd she giggled.this makes my heart warm....but WHY??????

*Meanwhile inside SM OFFICE*
Director : have you guys researched about the members of the rookie group??

Staff : yes sir,but there is something interesting here....

Director : what is it???

Staff : according to what i've researched they're childhood frndz but lost contact becuz of their higher studies nd they still don't know they're gonna debut in the same group.

Director : Mmm....so this is...interesting! Let's start recording from today...when these girls meet each other there should be hidden cameras everywhere...lets get to work!

Staff : yes sir....

*back to eunjae p.o.v*
I went to a room where no one was there....it was a really small room.there was a chair placed in the middle of the room.i sat there cuz they didn't allow to go to my dorm. 'am i soo early??'

~~~After 10 minutes~~~
I heard someone call my name 'i'm alone right??' i turned to see a small speaker in the room.
"kim eunjae...there is a door to your right plzz open the door to the count of 5...."
'what...where is it ??' i got the handle nd waited for the count...

"4......3......"
I was soo nervous why are they doing this?? Is this some kind of trick??

"2.....1....girls open the doors"
Girlsss??? I closed my eyes nd opened the door...i slowly opened my eyes.....to seee.....

____________________________________________
Sooo how was it guys??? Did u guys luv it?? I wanted to make their meet special soo i'm trying my best....just wait for the special chapter! Do vote and comment....
BORAHAE ARMYs ❤💜❤
Nd check "our" new book by detaebikook we need your support guys....fighting💪!!