chapter 25

// eunjae p.o.v //

"good morning eunjae" i heard miyoung's voice.i wiped the sleep off my eyes.

"yea yea morning...."as i got up from my bed.i quickly went to take a shower.today we had our concert practise in seoul stadium soo everyone was very busy. I got ready and went to the hall to see everybody ready.. "where is hana?" i asked everyone looked at each other.. "maybe she'll be with eunji!" said seoyeon.. I looked at them with disgust. Why would they leave her with them...

As the manager oppa came in.. He called us to the car. I panicked because no one bothered about hana and she is with that bishh.. I sighed and got into the car. Inside there was a sleeping hana and eunji... "woahh what are they doing here?" i asked manager oppa. "they got up early and visited all around seoul!" i nodded and got in.

"when is our Collabration starting??" miyoung asked. Chaewon got happy and started dancing "when is it? when is it? when is it?" i shook my head KIDDOS... Then i thought of dancing with taehyung it must be fun!!! I liked him if he is good to me... "woah someone is day dreaming!" miyoung and seoyeon chorused.. My face turned red. "aniyyaaa it's nothing!!" i turned towards the window.

Timeskip~
We arrived to the stadium.. It was a bit small as we were still rookies but still i love to perform for my fans.. We were practising for our song. Everyone did a great job.. Hana started dancing like a star.. "did jimin teach you to dance??" i asked hana as everyone started teasing her. I looked at eunji as we had a break.she was looking around like searching something.. What is she upto... But i didn't care much. Chaewon threw a bottle at me as we both sat down. "how is the practise going?" she asked as i nodded. "i don't feel great.. Something is wrong!" i said in whisperings.. She patted in my back.. "it's alright we are here with you.. Don't worry!" chaewon said as she side hugged me.

Miyoung sat next to me the other side.. "our cute maknae is worrying again!?" she said.. "i'm not maknae!" i said and gave side ways look. "i said CUTE maknae!!" miyoung said as i laughed.. Chaewon tried to leave so i pulled miyoung and went with chaewon.i backed hugged chaewon like a kola and went everywhere she went!! Actually everything was RECORDED!!! i left her and ran in embrassement.. You should get use to it!! I said myself.

Hana was in facetime with jimin so i sat with her to talk with jimin.. "aww jimin~ssi!!" i yelled as he waved. We were talking for awhile as someone sat near jimin.. And peeped into the cam.. I don't know why but i blushed hard.. "t-taehyung?!" i stuttered as jimin and hana laughed.. "aww eunjae is blushing!!" jimin teased. I don't know what to do soo i left the place.. As jimin and hana continued.

||* miyoung p.o.v*||

I looked at eunjae and hana talking to jimin.. Chaewon was busy fangirling about BTS.. I didn't have any work soo i went for a walk as some fans were already waiting.. I waved at them as they started yelling. I took a selfie with the fans and went in.. I saw someone near the mic room. No one is allowed to go in before concert starts but was that?? I went near to see shadow hiding... I pushed the curtains but no one was there.. I shook my head "it muat be from practising..." i said to myself and went out. "let's go have lunch unnie~" seoyeon called as i nodded and went with them. I turned to look once again as someone moved.. I raised an eyebrow but seoyeon pulled as i went with her..

||*chaewon p.o.v*||

As everyone was eating lunch manager oppa came and said to eat less before concert!! I look everyone had was horrific.... "don't worry guys let's eat after our concert!!" i said as everyone laughed and nodded. Someone was missing but who is it?? Suddenly a sweating eunji sat near hana and seoyeon.. Eunjae started glaring at her. I sat near eunjae and calmed her..i don't jaejae is always angry around eunji. I looked at miyoung who was staring at eunji.. I rolled my eyes.. These girls have eyes for eunji uhh...

DASI TIMESKIPEU~

everyone was getting ready in the make up room.stylist noona was done with my hair as someone took a picture.. I told the cameraman to send me those pics Nd gave him a beautiful smile as he nodded. I upload and the 1st view was .... BTS✔️

My fangirl character came out as i dancing with hana.. I uploaded others pic too.. Suddenly BTS✔️ started typing...

BTS✔️
All the best...
SEEN

AMIGOS✔️
Thanks...
SEEN

I was sooo happyy but i didn't know who it was....

BTS✔️
-JK
SEEN

I don't know what to type so i left him on read... Mian oppa... But then i typed again..

AMIGOS✔️
-CW
SEEN

I blushed as everyone looked at me.. "that's rare to see!" eunjae said and laughed. "it must be bts!" seoyeon said.. I didn't reply as i was in peace.

||*eunjae p.o.v*||

Everything was ready...
I looked at baekhyun texts as he wished me luck as i smiled.. But that one person.. Who i waited for.. Was not here or wished me.i sighed and went to get our mics and earpiece. I know it was my dream but... I'm sad.. Miyoung was staring at her mic as chaewon cheered everyone. I looked my mic it was red with black i really loved it!

We went on stage with confidence.. As the song started we were looking at the crowd and waved.. There was someone unique.. I stuttered.. "T-Taehyung?"  he smiled and waved as i waved back happily... I was BACK!!  We started the song chae and seoyeon part was perfect i sang with my full effort... But suddenly my mic went off. I looked at my mic "did i press something wrong?" and then my earpiece went off.. I was scared!! I knew something would happen.. My eyes started to tear up... 

"here take mine!!!" someone said near me.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED SORRY  FOR LATE UPLOADS !!

IF SOMEONE IS STILL READING I'M REALLY SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE MIANHAE💜

VOTE ☜☆☞ COMMENT