chapter 2

//EUNJAE p.o.v//
I reached korea. It was a beautiful evening .this was my dream place.i was really tired and veryyyyy HUNGRY.... I forgot to eat my lunch but its evening already.i went to the room which i booked.i went home and called my mom and told her everything.then i ate some snacks.i was watching t.v while eating.i saw a group named BTS dancing.but now i feel my eyes heavy and i'm tired of eating sooo.... I jumped on the bed which was reallyyy soft it made me fall asleep very soon.oooopsie i forgot to off the t.v😴

AT KOREA...
//CHAEWON p.o.v//
I was watching t.v.... my favorite group was dancing.BTS!!!! awwwww they're soo cute😍.my sister called me to eat dinner.but no i'm not gonna move from this place.but she.... being my sister dragged me all the way to the table.now i'm really annoyed..... But she made my favorite food so i can't say no.....😊. I heard the door open and close.ahhhh he came home.i saw my sister's face she was very happy and ran to hug him.

I was laughing at this scene.omg she is still a kid........yeaaaa i am in my sisters house.she was married to lee jongsuk she luvs him very much....... I wish they would be like this forever.i came to korea to settle with my sister.she knows i luv korea....i was thinking when this started.....

We was playing in the park.these girls drooling over their phones made me sick....😒my friends looked confused.i told them that they're drooling over these"idols".... Is it so tough to be an idol??😒

The memories of childhood flooded over.....now i seriously miss them.i didn't know i was crying. There were tears in my cheeks. I wiped them quickly and washed my plate and kept them in place.sleep took over me so i went to shower nd changed into pjs nd fell into deep sleep.

AT KOREA
//SEOYEON p.o.v//
Its already late at night and i still cannot finish my work.*sigh*yeaaa i'm working in a company but not because i like working here.i was jus forced to work here. I came here to the concert of EXO. Nd then i didn't have money to go back so i got a job here....i had enough money to go back but.....this place made me stay.

Why did i luv korea???not only the place made me stay even the memories did.....

"we promise that we are going to korea when we grow up" eunjae said. Showing her pinky finger we all promised that we would come.

I still have hope on them that they would come.i will wait for them.i miss them.... They will always have a special place in my heart.they would've gone but not their memories. I will treasure these memories.

i would always wait for you people.i had tears in my cheeks.i wiped them and sat down to finish my work and go home.i can feel my body wants to rest right now.so i finished my work and went home.i didn't bother to change my dress.i passed out in my couch. Omfg i forgot about dinner.....

Written on:08.04.2019