chapter - 22

//eunjae p.o.v //

"h-hi eunjiii" i fake smiled.

"haha...eunjae you're really happy to meet me again..." i rolled my eyes.

"why are you here?"she clutched her heart..."ow that hurts" i was glaring at her "c'mon don't act now tell me what is it?"

"ahh eunjae you still don't believe me?? I'm not still the old eunji i have changed..."i rolled my eyes and turned towards chaewon.

"whats with her?? Why is she here??"i asked her...she looked at me confused.

"yahh she is our friend of course she will be here"i raised my eyebrows.soon the cameras turned towards us and it became silent.i turned to eunji and smiled at her and gave her the signed album.

A fan pushed eunji and came to me.i giggled at her and started talking to the fan i can still feel her glare but i didn't give a damn.

I was thinking as why she came here?? Did she come here just to create more problems or she really changed? C'mon you believe that assh---. Suddenly a fan screamed my name i was a lil startled...

"eunjae~ah why are you wearing  those cat clips still..." fan1 asked
"or...is it from a special person?" fan2 asked.my face turned into beet red as i touched it.

" isn't it cute??" i asked with a pout and giggled.they made an 'awe' sound which made me blush more and i ran behind miyoung to hide.she was pushing me out to the fans.

Soon the fanmeet was over and we were exhausted.we got into a car and came back to SM.as i stepped out of the car i was tackled by huges from exo and especially baekhyun.

He pulled me inside and took me to exo practise room.i looked at chaewon who was glaring at me.
"yahh where are you dragging me?" i ran behind baekhyun because he was faster than me.

He made me stand outside the door and closed my eyes.i can hear some commotion behind the door soon baekhyun moved to open the door and took me in.
I stumbled and somehow walked inside the room.he slowly opened to my eyes as everyone shouted "happy birthday eunjae~ahh"

he slowly opened to my eyes as everyone shouted "happy birthday eunjae~ahh"

My mouth was open wide and speechless."do you like it?" baekhyun asked me.

"i-i..."as some tears rolled down my eyes. "this is one of the best birthday i've ever had....i-i never had birthdays like these" baekhyun back hugged me as i wiped my tears.

"yahh its your birthday dont cry..."i nodded and saw kai and suho oppa bringing a table with cake.i made wish and blew the candles 'we amigos must always be together and the people around me must always be happy' i cut the cake and gave the piece to hyunie oppa.we played for awhile then i was little tired so i said my farewell and went to my dorm.

I opened the door and went in..it was really silent and dark.i went to my room and saw miyoung and chaewon sleeping.i went to take shower and changed into pjs and came out to see miyoung sat up in her bed."when did you come?"

"few minutes ago...why?"

"aren't you hungry?"

"nahh i'm full"i pushed her and laid beside her but suddenly there was a knock on the door.we looked at each other "who will be at door this late?" she asked i shrug and went to open she followed me.

We went to the main door and stood for awhile...

There was loud banging in the door....

I slowly opened the door....

There was no one but...

Loud breathing sound...

I went out to see....

___________________________________________

Okay this was a short chapter!!
Who do you think was at the door??
*whispers* find out in the next chapter!!

Let me thank everyone who is reading this book eventho its not that good...

But thank you for chosing this and reading till this chapter..
Luv yall dear readers and armys💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜