chapter 6

'if u guys dont understand i'll jus explain..these five girls:eunjae,miyoung,chaewon,seoyeon and hana are childhood friends..
Girls: we know that....😂😂
' shut up imma talking to them(¬_¬)'
'these girls came to korea for their own dreams and problems but they chose korea because they planned in their childhood..'
Hana: yah!! Author are you gonna tell my story or what??●︿●
'you need to wait for it'
Hana: uffff....okay...
'oopsiee sowee..'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
//miyoung p.o.v//
I went home after my shift.while walking i was thinking what i should i do at home.did i clean this morning?should i go to grocery shopping?ufff...its soo hard.i reached my home.

While i was opening the door i saw my neighbour struggling with her baggages.she was lil old so i helped her to get in.its already late did she eat??"did you had your dinner miss..." "jiwoo" "uhh jiwoo" she smiled and shook her head 'no'.i nodded and told her i could make her something cuz i luv cooking.

I made her soup and rice with fish.it was actually huge meal.she need to eat.i knocked her door and called her to my house.we started eating and even talked about everything.she become close to me.she treat me like her daughter.i liked her and felt motherly feeling.

I told her i didn't really like this job... And so on. She told me to join any restaurant. Yea i like cooking! So i can join....we joined and cleaned the place and dishes.then she left to her home and i plopped down in my bed slowly drifted off to sleep.

Next day~~
Me and jiwoo were cleaning my home.she always helped with chores.i didn't feel like going to the bakery today.so i stayed at home.i was singing while cleaning.i know my voice is horrible but i jus luv singing who cares about my voice.

Jiwoo came from another room with a look of 'aww' in her eyes.i was like 'what?' " why can't you try singing as your career?" "singing???i'm not so good at it and why should i??" " why not?? U look good...your voice is not bad i mean i luv your voice and last you have a great personality...." 'seriously ? She is so observant person' i had a pink tint in my cheeks.

Yea why not?? Imma gonna try for it...i jus gave her a nod.again i started to clean with the thoughts all over my mind.

//eunjae p.o.v//
I got up early today cause i need to practise for the audition and need to WORKOUT....ugghhhh today is gonna be a long day.i went to shower and came out with jogging clothes.

I locked the door and went to a nearby park and started my running.i need to workout cuz i cannot become an idol when i'm fat...but i'm not so fat,am i??

30 minutes later~~~
Now i'm really tired..i stop near a bench and sat down.ohh gawd....its soo hard.😵imma gonna die before i become an idol...there was this building....it was soo huge....

Sm entertainment???i think i've heard about it

Sm entertainment???i think i've heard about it.i thought of going in..but no not again...so i waited to see any girl idol standing in..
But mostly i could see was boys walking here and there.then a group of girls or maybe unnies cuz they look older than me..i do remember them.'they look like angels...' my mouth was half open😂.i've been waiting to meet them all my life.it was SNSD....these 9 girls(jus imagine they're still together 9 members) look like queens.they're queens...😍

'i think i should audition in this

'i think i should audition in this.its for sure!!' but NOT TODAY...i turned to leave but i jus bumped into someone & felled down hard.this time no one caught me😜.this time i'm not gonna embarass myself so i stood up quickly.'why is he wearing a mask??'  'is he hiding something??'  'is he a gangster or terrorist??' so to defend myself i stood there with my fist balled in front of me.the boys with him laughed and left the place.now i was relieved cuz i need not fight so many people...😛 but i'm tired now so i can't fight."he looks like a terrorist jae jus leave now!" i told myself.wait.....did i tell that loud??? Oopsiee my bad! I took a step back and turned to leave but he got my wrist omo....'i'm gonna rot in cell...i'm gonna die goodbye wurld....'
"yah!! Dont overact...your not gonna die this soon...*smirk*"
'ohhh...but that means however imma gonna die ryt?'
"uhh my daughter... Jus shut up dont keep on asking me questions.."

Written on:10.04.19