chapter - 17

// eunjae p.o.v //

I came out of the shower and wore black dress i love black more....

Seoyeon :

We both left to the cafe

We both left to the cafe.we both went and sat.seoyeon sat opposite to me while waiting for them....she started fangirling already. "ughh yeoniee stop it..if exo sees us fangirling they would tease us " she just laughed. "ok ok i'll control myself.." we were talking random things untill We saw someone sitting next to us...i turned and saw hyunieee "ohh hyunieee....." i hugged him. He laughed at me. "Where is exo??"

"uhhh...i'm sorry jae~ah they have practise.." i looked at seoyeon she frowned at me...

"don't worry... kai is here!!" i smiled at him and searched for kai...seoyeon was struggling to control her fangirling...

"where is he??"i looked around.

"i'm here..." i heard the voice behind me. I jumped a little when i heard it. Seoyeon half fainted in her seat. I laughed at her. " hey kai !!!you remember me??" he sat near seoyeon.

"of course eunjae!! baekhyun always talks about you" i turned to baekhyun who is soo red.

"hyuniee are you alright?? U look soo red "

"yea its just he is blu--" kai started. "yea its little hot today" baekhyun cut off kai.i nodded and we ordered some coffee and tea.i was talking to baekhyun. I saw that kai and seoyeon was still shy with each other. I signal baekhyun about it and he nodded. "uh....eunjae wanna go somewhere??"

"uhh??? Where???"i was confused at first.

"i wanna show you something" he winked.'what......is this a signal?'

"uh...okay!"i jumped up and pulled hyuniee and went.i looked back at yeoniee and smiled but her eyes widened and sweating like alot....

// seoyeon p.o.v //

"hello....i'm kai " he shook my hands.

"hi-i i'm s-seoyeon " i smiled nervously. I mentally screamed.....'woah...i'm holding my bias hands...yay!!'.we started talking like a normal cou-- wait no friendz....

He was talking about things he like but i was like....'duh...i know it already cuz i'm your little secret stalker!' but i let him talk cuz i jus couldn't stop staring at him.but he caught me staring.....
'oops...busted!' i turned beet red. "i know i look cute but u don't have to stare like that..."he laughed and i laughed apologetically. 'ahh...this so awkward'

After we finish our coffee we wait for eunjae and baekhyun but they didn't come....
"uh....shall i leave you in your dorm??? I think they will come late" i nodded.

"but....i need to tell eunjae about it"
I called her and told about going with kai.i could feel her smirking through the phone.

We headed out and wt--!! It started raining....kai looked at me and the rain.he hold my wrist tight nd pulled into the rain. 'Thank god just look straight don't turn' cuz i was in a tomato mode...when we reached SM we stood out fa sometime.i rubbed my hands together to get warm. but soon i felt....warm?? I turned to see kai removed his coat and put on me.it was sooo warm inside the coat but it was wet outside..."t-thanks...kai"he smiled and nodded.

"go to your dorm safely...and......" he scratched his neck.i looked at him confused. "can we m-meet again??" i felt my blood rush to my cheeks. I smiled at him and nodded.
"of course....lets meet soon" he smiled and nodded."ok then...bye!"and he left. I waved at him and smiled madly while walking to dorm...'aww thanks to eunjae' i went to my room and changed my wet clothes but still eunjae wasn't back....i started panicking.

// baekhyun p.o.v //

As me and eunjae got up she pulled me out..."man!! You are a saviour" she chuckles. I smiled at her 'gawd...look at her!! She is soo cu--' aish....what the hell am i thinking....while i was spacing out she pulled me to a nearby park."yahh...wait!! " i ran behind her.

She went in the park for......"seriously??? You could have asked me...you don't have to run like this for jus an ice cream" she glared at me.

" its an ICE CREAM...."she turn to get her ice cream while i sat in a bench nearby.after awhile she bought two ice creams and gave me one.she was really so happy to have just an ice cream??

"uh..jae why was there so much of noise yesterday??"i asked her.

"yea....we were playing a game....and they...." she turned a beet red...'is she blushing?'
"they???" she looked at the ground.

"they....started teasing me with.....taehyung" what......why him?? I mean he is good looking and all but still.....i just felt so jea-- no no... I jus hate they tease her that's it....

Suddenly eunjae got a call from seoyeon and wait...why is she smirking?"what happened?" i asked her. " kai and seoyeon are going back to SM" i jus nodded.

After awhile we stood up to leave but......it started RAINING. I caught eunjae's hand and pulled her near a tree in the park. Most of the people in the park stood under every tree.i looked at eunjae who was slightly shivering. I pulled her closer and put my coat around her and held her close.i looked at her but she was playing with rain water dripping from the tree leaves.i blushed at Her being so close.

//eunjae p.o.v //

I luv rain...it was cool and a great day and a rain day with him?? Its was sooo beautiful....i started playing rain water and i feel hyuniee holding me a little tighter than before.i looked at him who was again in a red mode. I laughed at him "hyuniee is it soo hot??? U look so red again" he gluped "anii aniii...i--"

"oh...come on stop lying to me...i know right??"he jus nervously laughed. 'why is he being soo cute' i was staring at him in 'aww' what i didn't know was he was staring back. He broke the eye contact "look jae it stopped raining..." i frowned at him not because he broke the eye contact its becuz of the RAIN STOPPED.

"lets go back to SM... yeoniee will be searching for me" he pouted the full ride back to the dorm.

"come on stop pouting" i pouted back. He laughed and pulled me into a hug. " take care jae see ya tomorrow" i still stood their blushing at his sudden act but i waved at him and walked to my dorm.

I went inside to see a scared face of yeoniee..."yeoniee are you okay?" i asked her. She looked at me"yahh! Where were you so long?? I was scared to leave you alone"

"yahh! I'm not a baby and you are my maknae" she sighed and told me to change my clothes.i changed into pjs and came out to a grt smell......"ahhhh pasta....." i said while licking my lips and sat in between hana and chaewon. We ate our dinner and planned to watch movies...

"yay!!! Movie night..."we all sat in our couch and watched a romatic movie.....for which i slept in half of the movie. But i heard miyoung say "tomorrow is a big day girls so sleep soon" i closed my eyes again and drifted off to my dreamland....

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~
I luv kaiyeon...what do u think?? Just wait for taehyung's entry.... I'm just focusing on the storyline sooo taehyung will enter a lil late plzzz don't curse me...i'm trying my best! Thank you for reading my book lovely ARMYs and readers...

Have a nice day
              - from deeps (me the great)  ( ˘ ³˘)♥