chapter 4

//chaewon p.o.v//
I was sleeping very peacefully...... untill she woke me up. Ugghhhh
Seriously...soo early.it was only 10a.m wait.....is it 10😱.i rushed to the bathroom and quickly took shower.it was 10:30 when i came cause i slept while brushing..😅

I came out and put on some clothes which my sister took for me. Cause my sister is taking me out.hurrayyy....

Me and my sister left the house and got into the car

Me and my sister left the house and got into the car.she drove to a shopping mall.i was excited cause after a long time we came for shopping.i took her into some clothes shop and spent most of the money on it ,hehehe.what can i do i luv them...

~~~2 hours later ^o^

I was satisfied cause i bought what i wanted...yeaaa! Its BTS merch.we went to the car parking . i opened the door to keep the things we bought.my sister saw a friend of her and was talking with her.i didn't like sitting in the car for a long time.i never liked travelling car.

Sooo i went outside the mall to get some air.i saw a group of teenage boys and girls singing songs....i wish i could also sing.i mean i could sing even now but jus afraid to do. we can go to korea when we grow up . Yea guys i am here. When you guys are gonna come???i watch them singing until my sister called me.

//seoyeon p.o.v//
I opened my eyes to see that i slept in my couch with the same clothes.i saw clock it was........ Already 9:50.... Omg i missed my meeting.my meeting was at 8:30...ohh shit shit.i know what is its result.i Got up to get shower and dressed up quickly it was already 10. That's it..... I ran to my office to see that the meeting got over.i jus f----- up.

I got inside to see my angry boss.he already told me this was an important meeting.but i came late yesterday from my office.i went to talk to him. But he frowned and told me" you're fired" ."but sir,I---" before i could finish he jus left.i packed all my things and got out.actually thank gawdddd i wanted to come out so badly.i didn't like this job tho!
But i was sad cause i dont have money now i need some job.

I was jus walking til my legs was sore.i sat on a bench and relaxed.i never enjoyed mostly cause i was always working.this relaxed me. I saw a group singing this made me feel ,why can't i go for audition?? Naahhhh that dont work. But still i wanted to go.i need to think about it.

//eunjae p.o.v//
I came out of the bakery before i could leave i took a paper and wrote "thank you" and left some flowers which always reminded me of hana.i didn't want to mention my name so i jus left it on the table i saw that same person coming closer. So i jus stood up quickly walked out.

I walked to a park which was close to me.it was reminding me of many things.maybe.....park chaewon ^o^.she was always a good friend of mine.(memories will be witten in italic..)

{age :15} me and chaewon use to walk home together cause we both live next to each other.we always fight over silly things. Mainly for food..,we'll always fight nd get together within 2 minutes. After we left our schl i moved to towns to study further.so we cannot see each other and talk like before.....

I sigh... I have to concentrate on my dreams now. So i Decided to audition when i get comfortable in korea.i was now standing in front of BIGHIT company....i heard about this company but not very much.i didn't know i was starring at this company....or maybe someone who was starring back at me.i was not into these social media so i dont know most of the idols.he look good, is he an idol??.........

Written on:09.04.19