chapter 10

//seoyeon p.o.v//(19/02/19)
after i was fired i didn't go out...so i called my friend(yujin) to my home.she told even she want to resign but in her home they're strict.she came to my home and we were playing video games.she made me some noodles to eat today was a fun day tho.

"soo do you have work tomorrow?"she looked at me like i made a big mistake..
"yuuuppp i have but U DON'T RYT?" i stood there dumb...she sighed
"see seoyeon...i know its happy to be without working but you need money to live"
"yahh! I told you i'm gonna audition ryt?"
"ok sooo did you practise??" 
"uhhhh.....nope!"
"see.... you are very very......VERY LAZY" she looks like my mom when she shouts😂😂.

"yahh! For what your laughing?"she looks cute when she is mad and i like to irritate her😂.she pushed me to my room and closed the door.'what is she doing??omo......help me' she looked at me and smirked. ohoh....she started walking towards me....i started moving back but she went to the speaker and put on some song which I've never heard.she turned to me and told"dont give a look like dumb...dont you know this song?"
"nope.....i've never heard of it"she rolled her eyes at me. "it is 'i got a boy' from snsd"
"ohh i see...."she started to dance with the music 'why is she acting weird today?'.

She pulled me to dance with her i saw her nd danced somewhat good.after a while of dancing she taught me the lyrics and to sing. ok now i think she is getting ready for the audition."are you gonna audition?cuz you are sooo great in dancing as well as singing"
"yahh!!i am teaching you i'm not gonna audition"ohhhh so...she was teaching me? I thought she is jus playing with me..😂😂

1 hour later~~
I have practised for 1 hour and i'm tired already. Gawd......"yujin~ahh i think i need to rest cuz i'm sick of dancing..."
"ok but get ready tomorro--"i cut off her"what??tomorrow??i need rest for 1 week" i fell on my bed."uhh you may rest...but tomorrow you have your audition at SM...so sleep tight"

//yujin p.o.v//
She is pretty good at dancing and singing but this kid is lazy..."yujin~ahh i think i need to rest cuz i'm sick of dancing..." didn't i tell she is lazy? "ok but get ready tomorro--" she cut me off i was about to knock her down

"what??tomorrow??i need rest for 1 week"  but before that she fell on her bed😂  just miss orelse i would have shut your mouth. "uhh you may rest...but tomorrow you have your audition at SM...so sleep tight" but she fell asleep ,soooooo soon? But she looks cute when she opens mouth and sleep.'let me take a pic sooo that it will be useful later' *smirk*

I pulled the covers over her and closed her room door.i went to the couch and passed out...zzz

NEXT DAY~~~(20/02/19)
//seoyeon p.o.v//
Today i woke up early only because of an idiot.....YUJIN. she pulled me out of the bed it was already sooo cold outside and the floor are like ice.she dragged me to bathroom and pushed me in.after a warm shower i came out and saw yujin picked some dresses for me

after a warm shower i came out and saw yujin picked some dresses for me

I
wanted to wear something simple and cute.after dressing we went to yujin's car and drove to SM! yay...

//yujin p.o.v//
We went inside SM actually it was really big inside.seoyeon was standing out dumbfolded... aish this gurl..i pulled her in.we went to the auditioning room and waited to be called.after 10 minutes i heard seoyeon name been called out."yah seoyeon! Go in its your turn now"she nodded and went in.

20 minutes~~
I waited for her outside for a long time.i sat in a chair and closed my face with my hands. she came out with a long face... 'Why is she giving me a look like she is done!' "what happened?? U look like shit when you have that look" i laughed at her but still she was silent.i'm trying to make her happy  "its fine if you don't get selected we'll see somewhere else.. "
"yea i know we can go somewhere else too but...."
"but what??"
"but.....they told me wait naahh what should i do?"
"yahhh!! U scared the shit out of me..."she was laughing at me.this girl is really something........

//seoyeon p.o.v//
I performed for i got a boy(if u guys dunno)....it was pretty easy tho.after 30 minutes of waiting they called me in again.i went in and saw everyone already claping their hands.'haha..i knew'.they told me that i was selected....and i'm debuting in a girl group.

They told me to pack up soon cause i'm shifting to my new dorm TOMORROW!! I went out and told yujin everything.she is the one who is more happier than me...she took me to my home nd started packing.i mean she started packing! i went to watch tv cuz i am not in the mood of packing....and slept in the couch and into my dreamland...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do guys think about these girls ???please comment.. Next chapter is about hana (oops spoiler) keep supporting!! Saranghae~~lovely readers...purple ya💜💜

Written on :04.05.19