chapter 3

//EUNJAE p.o.v//
It was so noisy in my room.ugghhhhhh what was it?.....when i woke up and saw omg t.v was so loud and i know when i go out neighbours are gonna blast me.....i switched off the t.v and went to get ready.

I was really hungry.so i went to shower and dressed up as soon as possible.

so i went to shower and dressed up as soon as possible

i went out and locked the door.i went to a bakery nearby.i really didn't want to come to bakery this early morning...but i did.but this relaxed me.i thought of getting a pie.i would eat what ever i get now.

So i went to order something to eat.i heard a familiar voice but i couldn't reconize.but its toooo familiar....i sat down to eat wat i got.its........yummy😋 when your hungry and you eat something delicious its truly heaven.i talk more about food cause i LOVE food.....

I felt someone starring at me.but he/she was in the dark so i couldn't see properly. Even me sitting in the dark place in the bakery.so i turned towards the window.i should finish the pie and get out of here....but that silhouette is familiar. Ahhhhhh i dont get it ... Who was it??? Maybe her?........ Naahhh how can she be here....afterall we lost contact between us.jus leave the bakery soon i told myself.

//MIYOUNG p.o.v//
I was working in the bakery early morning. It was not soo crowded.while i was cleaning the tables i saw a familiar person.she was wearing a hoodie it covered most of her face and she was sitting in the dark.soo i was starring to get a good look.but she spotted me oops BUSTED....i thought of leaving the place. But she turned towards the window.she looks like..........eunjae???nahhh how could she be here..... But is it her??so i thought of going near her but she left the bakery....no she is not eunjae.my eunjae wont leave me in this place with these pigs...*sigh*...

i went to take her plate .there was a paper with thank you written on it with some beautiful flowers..... Wait flowers????  These reminded me of hana....

AT KOREA...
//HANA p.o.v//
Its was cold morning.i forget to bring my jerkin.ahhh why it always happens to me....i was walking in a park.i always loved to play in the park. Even in my childhood i used to play there. Ahhhhh i miss those days. Do u think why i'm in korea??? I came here as a tourister.because its our dream pla-- okay my dream place.i stayed in korea cuz i neva wanted to go back....

We always planned to go to korea.but it never became true... But here i'm standing alone in korea.i wish they were with me now.i closed my eyes and tears rolled down my cheeks i didn't bother that i'm crying in public. Cause i miss them.i need them.i need US... i'm alone now... I jus wish we were together.i believe they would come....one day! I will be waiting for u guys.

Written on:09.04.19