chapter 7

//seoyeon p.o.v//
I went home carrying all my things into my room.'ughhh why it always happens to me?'.i need to relax now.i sat on my couch watching t.v. ahhhhh there they're kings of kpop EXO...and my bias....okay its a secret!

30 mintues later~~~
I woke up and saw that i slept while watching t.v and i off the t.v. i need money for day-to-day life. Wat will i do....then my phone began to ring it was my favorite song so i started to dance instead of picking up.when i saw the id it was my frnd from the company i use to work😂not anymore...

I was talking with her for a long time.then she asked "what are you going do to after you got fired??" i jus blurred out " uhhh i'm gonna audition in...in..." "what!! is it SM entertainment??" "uhhh...uhh nae...its SM entertainment" 'is it SM???? GOD knows where..😂' she was really happy that i'm going for the audition.she told me to practise for dance and singing.then i cut my call and went to practise.
"heyy, its practise time..."
'who said i'm gonna practise i'm gonna eat....and maybe....'
"and maybe you practise??"
'nope i'm gonna sleep....hehehe'
"i didn't know all are lazy dumba**"
'uggghhh unnie~ahh language...'
" -_-|| "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"okay hana i'm sowee for making you wait...its your time too rule the wurld...hehehe"
Hana:'awww very.....not funny'
"awwiee babe are you angry??"
'........'
"uffff....okay i'll go on with the story"

//hana p.o.v //
I went home after the long walk in the park.i came here as tourist but now i'm gonna stay here...i opened the door and was strangled with a tight hug..."ahhh minju~ahh i can't breathe"."oops sorry... Hana i'm gonna miss u". " what are you talking about?" " yahhhh! Did u forget?? I'm gonna leave korea tomorrow..." uhuh i forgot that naah "ooopsieee sorry...i'm gonna miss u too" "dont act....meanie~~" "okiee seriously i'm gonna miss u...how culd i live here alone..." "ahhh...enough u can better act in dramas" 😂😂 "yeaaaa very funny😒" "okay okay imma gonna sleep cuz i'm leaving early tomorrow soo what about you?" "what about me??" "aish....this girl...are you gonna come wid me r not??" "ohhh yeaa!!! I'm coming..." "then go eat and sleep.."she kissed in my forehead and left.

I stood up to go eat.i was not hungry so i ate only some fruits and went to sleep.i jumped on my bed and was starring at the ceiling 'what will i do after she leaves' 'uhhh this so hard...i need some job to do...i need money to live'i dozed off while thinking.

NEXT MORNING~~~
I woke up and saw it was 4clk and minju's flight is at 5:30... I went to take shower and dressed up quickly.i went to the kitchen to see minju cooking.'aww she is a sweet person'."dont stare at me hana..." 'did she see me coming?'
"yahhh! Why are cooking while you can buy food in airport" "Mmm...do u know to cook?" "uhhhh aniii..." "go sit i'll make u something to eat and better learn to cook cuz u can't always eat outside...do u understand" "yes...mommy!"😆😆...she gave me a glare.and turned to continue.

5 minutes later~~
IN AIRPORT.
"okay hana take care of yourself.dont eat outside better cook for yourself AND dont talk to random person u can't believe everyone" "ok ok stop i'm a big girl now..." "but you r still a small girl for me". "ughhh whatever..."
She laughed at me it made me laugh too.'aww imma gonna miss her'." soo do u have a job to make money?" what...? I forgot about that... " aniii i need to search for a job"."ohhh.........why don't you audition for an idol?"
"are you kidding me? Me? An idol?never..." "why not??? Try for me...i bet you r gonna be gud" "mmm...i'll try.."after we spent our last....or atleast our last day in korea.i hugged her for a last time and she left for her flight.i went to my home to decide about.....my career being an idol.

//eunjae p.o.v//

I took a step back and turned to leave but he got my wrist.i tried to push off but....he is soo strong! He pulled me to a dark alley. ohoh now i'm in big trouble."yahh! Why are you afraid of me?". 'is he talking to me?' i turned and looked everywhere...'okay he is talking to me..'  "yahh! I'm talking to you look at me" he removed his mask and he wa-- 'Omo he is sooo cute...' my mouth was half open now 'uhuh...close your mouth jae'

"i'm not a terrorist so please dont be scared" he chuckled softly. 'awwww tats so cu-- anii jae' i cleared my throat."i'm kim eunjae and i'm ne--" " you are new to this place?" okay he found out... "nae..is it so obvious?"  "aniii anii but its so weird that you don't reconize me" "uhhh....should i know?" "no no i'm jus happy tat you dont know me" " are you tat bad~~" he gave me look 'do i look like that' i laughed at his reaction and he started laughing too. 'okay he looks cute...but not my type'.

"okay i think i should leave " "can you wait for a min cuz i dunno where did my hyungs went?and i hate being alone.."
"okay only for sometime cuz i have work " "ohh okay i'm sorry..u can leave if u want to.." he told with a sad tone."anii anii tats okiee i could wait" he gave a beautiful smile 'awwwww'
" stop drooling kid u r making us look bad"
"oh yeah...tats right we need to stop"

"uhhh...sooo.... your name??" "oops i forgot to introduce i'm baekhyun from EXO" "ohhh...so your an idol?" "yes i am... And i saw u outside SM...are you gonna..?" "yeaa i thought of auditioning in SM " "shall we go to a cafe and talk?" "uhh..sure!" he called his hyungs from wherever they were.

We went to a cafe nearby and ordered some coffee...but me...i hate coffee so i ordered a bubble tea.we was talking... talking.... talking till his hyungs could come.ahhhh i got his number before he could go.he told he would help me with this idol thing... I was soo happy that i got someone to help me and that too a famous idol...i went home and plopped down on the couch and fell into a deep sleep....
"now i'm jus thinking to keep their group name as 'lazy gooses' these girls are all seriously too lazy"
'ughhh stop talking...i'm trying to sleep here'
"yeaa i'm going lazy kiddo"
'okiee TATA...'
"😒😒😒"

Written: 15.04.19 (4:30 am)😂😂