The Beast

Third person's pov

Boss, Are you sure about this!!!

He just smirked....!!!!
Came a little closer towards his prey....and looked into his eyes and said....Hang him down from this very top....and let him have a bird's eye view of my place!
And DROP him...he deserves this!

His people did as told and With that he left coz, He is the Beast!

Raghuvendra Singh Rathore is a 28 years old very powerfull cold blooded mafia heir, not forget to mention a Greek God. And runs various legal and illegal businesses under his name. He is a nightmare to his rivals and His name itself is enough to create terror among the business people.
He has no place for emotions except for his only lady love, his mother Gayatri Singh Rathore.

Girls throw themselves on his feet but he is just a player with no strings attached.
He has no place for Love, he is surrounded with thrones.

Has only his mother as a source of solace.

Siddharth Khurrana, 27 years old is his only friend, his childhood buddy, his second in command and his only confidant. He knows him inside out.

Truth to be told, Raghuvendra always wanted to become a successful business man but being the only heir of the mafia, he had to choose this path. But nevertheless, coldness was in his blood.

At The Rathore Enterprises,

Raghuvendra was thinking deep, looking outside through his glass wall. He enjoys the bird's eye view from his office cabin which is on 50th floor.

He was thinking about his life, how many times he had to face near death experiences, how he wanted to drop everything and go away from all this mess. He sighed... As if he had a choice.

Hey Buddy!!! - Walked in a very excited Siddharth.

Raghu turned around to see his best buddy and a small smile formed on his lips.

What happened Sid, why are you so excited, huh? Anything special?? He asked.

Sid said clapping his hands- Ofcourse Bro, Gayatri mom has called me for her special Shahi Biryani tonight. And guess what all my work is complete.

Raghu chuckled and said- Buddy, see I told you she loves you more than her own son ...see I got no calls, no message..!
"To Gayatri, both Raghuvendra and Siddharth behold her 2 sides of heart."

Sid just smirked.

And they both left in Raghu's Audi to their home where their lovely mother was waiting with her delicacies.

Only she has to capacity to make them erase their bad experiences.

So guys, how are you all. I have started a new book which revolves around the love of main protagonists, which includes a born Mafia and a Plain Jane.