The Clearing Of The Dawn Part 2

Guys, this is so unfair!
Why don't you vote for the chapters! I am feeling grumpy!
I swear, if you don't vote, I am going to leave you all in the cliffhanger! And then, I will not update for Days! (Pun intended)
So guys, please don't just read, hit the star icon too, that is how you vote for the chapter!

Raghuvendra's pov

My life without my Rose is turning me into a living corpse.
Without her roaming around our mansion, is like a picture without colours.
Having her in my life kept me sane but without her my life is diminished.

It has been one month and a half....and yet i have no peace!

I have so much anger inside me for her!Mom keeps me asking to Forgive Rose for her betterment but how could I????

When she risked her own self to safeguard me....but she forgot that I am a Mafia by birth and no bullet can harm me without my permission!
But, she had to act lady James Bond and because of her stupidity, I am here!
Mourning over my loss!
We could have such beautiful times in these one and a half month....if only she didn't pull that dangerous stunt!

Honestly, I was beyond mad to be like this Helpless!
In this one and a half month, I tried to divert my anger on my enemies....i killed them...tortured them...Just to tame down my anger towards her. Ragini was dead but I couldn't forgive Shikha and Harshad like mom. I find my accused in them....For their mother's deed!

Siddharth and Jaanvi tried to support jhilmil's step of saving me but I warned them.

I was living in a hell, because of her stupidity!

I even lashed out on Sneha for putting her in danger but she defended herself saying that she would have done the exact same thing if she loved someone!

Love!!!???!!!

Did Rose started to love me???

Yes, you moron! She fucking Loved you so much that she was ready to die for you!

How I wish I had time to express my Love for her!

The mere thoughts of this girl was really making me insane!
How could she risk her own life like that!

Her life is Mine!
And only I have the rights to pamper or harm her!

But Why didn't she understand that my life without her is anyways unworthy!

I parked my car in our mansion and stepped in to be welcomed by darkness and silence!
In this last few weeks, I have been drinking and smoking to forget my pain... But it didn't help!

I didn't bother to eat the food kept for me on the dinning table like always. And walked up to our room and opened the door.

And there She is....my Love....my Rose....in front of my eyes....Lying on our bed attached to many wires and the life support system.

Yes guys, Rose is not dead but yet nothing better than that. She is in coma from last 45 days.

I hired the best doctors from all over the world but she is just sleeping there!

She is too stubborn to come back!

But I am Raghuvendra Singh Rathore and I am not going to take a no for an answer! She has to come back to me and then I will chain her to my room for that stunt she pulled to save me!

I walked up to her and sat on the chair and held her hand and told her everything that I did today.
This has been my routine from the last 45 days, and this stubborn wife of mine, never spoke a word!
But I know she could hear me so I talked to her daily.

But today is special. Today is our Third Month Anniversary and I had planned so many things for us. I wanted to take her out on our Honeymoon...wanted to kiss the day lights of her....and make sweet-sour love to her but here, she is punishing me for my past deeds, even today!

I caressed the back of her palm very carefully and spoke - Happy Third Month Anniversary Rose! I miss you! Have mercy Rose! Please come back!

I promise, I will be a good husband!

A lone Tear dropped out of my eyes and i quickly wiped it.

I said - Rose, this is enough for my punishment, wifey!

I bend down and put my head on her palm and said - See your Beast is lowering his head in front of you, please come Back....i will treat you like my queen!

I don't know till what time, I stayed there looking at her beautiful face...her long silky locks....and her immobile body.

I felt a hand caressing my head and I jerked up to see my mom and sighed!

What are you doing Raghu? - she asked

Just the usual mom! - I replied

Raghu, have faith son! It's just the darkness before the sunrise...and this shall pass....She will be back to us! Don't worry!
She Loves You! - she said pressing my arm

I know mom....i know now....But look, how cruel she has become! She is not even looking at me!
I swear mom, I am going to trouble her so much for causing me this suffering! - I whined like a kid deprived of his favorite toy

Mom smiled at me and caressed Jhilmil's head and recited few mantras.
She has been doing this everyday for her well being.

And then she moved away but said - Eat your meal Raghu, you have to survive for her!
I am waiting for you at the dinning table.

I sighed and glanced at my Rose and went to freshen up.
Mom is right, I have to be in better shape when she comes back to me!

I went down stairs to have my dinner and mom and I talked for some time and then I retired to my room, to sleep beside my beautiful Rose.....dreaming about our happy future together!

So hello guys!
What do you think?
Will Rose come back listening to his pleadings?

Don't forget to comment and hit that star icon please!
See you Thursday!