Friends with Foes

She is addictive, because she possesses a pure heart and an innocent mind.

Raghu's pov

That was hell of a smart move by my Rose!
I must say, she has got guts.
People fear to open their mouth in front of me and here my Rose not only spoke out her mind...But she very cleverly made me say yes!

And that "Kiss".....Gosh! I would give away the whole world for that.

I hope, she opens up to me soon!
How I wish, to make her mine in all means. I don't know if I can control my urges for long....But I don't want to scare her. I will make her love me back!

Sighing, I called my personal bodyguard to accompany her to her college.
I also selected a few guards for her security....as I understand...what kind of dangerous enemies I have.
And after the last attack, I can not take any risk.
I am aware that, some of my arch enemies have been digging information about her. But I have taken care of that.

I instructed my men to keep a constant eye on her. In fact, one of my men and a lady guard is going to be there in all her classes as students.

I know she is going to be mad if she comes to know, but I can not take a chance with her security.

And she is too innocent to understand my complicated Mafia world. People here, do not even blink their eyes before killing someone to get to me.
I can never think of someone hurting my Rose, because of my deeds. And I would be damned if anything happened to her because of my rivals.
It is my top priority to keep her safe!

Nobody can touch a hair on her.

She is mine to Touch...mine to Love....mine to Hurt!

A knock on my door brought me back in present... Mom came inside and asked - How are you feeling my son?

I am fine, mom! - I replied

She sighed and said - Raghu, the attack was lethal this time. You can not ignore it. I asked my sources, but this new enemy seems to be smart, there is no relevant information available on who was behind that attack. You two could have been killed!

I said - Mom! Relax! Everything is under control. You don't have to get involved in these dirty games. Your son is capable enough! Anyways, How's Sid! I wanna meet him.
He must be in so much pain. Since you know, your son can not bear much!

Mom chuckled and side - He is right beside your room. Go meet him...He has been asking for you!

And let me know, if you two need anything!

By the way! Raghu, I am so proud of you....you agreed for jhilmil's studies....she is going to love you for this...! - she added

I smiled and left!

How I wish Mom, she starts to see my love for her!

In the College Campus

Jhilmil reached her college annoyed... The entire journey...she felt eyes on her... the bulky body guard was so irritating.

She hated so much attention. She was feeling so conscious...With all those walking idiots.
She reched her class and sat in a corner alone.
Oblivious to her...the assigned guards had already their seats somewhere behind her. They were given strict instructions not to reveal their identity to anybody and raghu had warned the boy to keep it low with jhilmil.

A simple girl of around same age as jhilmil came and sat beside her. She greeted jhilmil and introduced herself as Sikha and began to talk. Jhilmil though not very fond of talking...Remained cold.

She texted raghu almost every 30 mins....even though she hated it...yet she knew not to mess with raghu.

The class started and jhilmil was busy in her book when a boy entered and all the heads turned towards him. He was looking really cool with his casual dressing. He introduced himself as Varun....he walked the entire classroom like he owned it and then halted at jhilmil.
Excuse me? Can I sit here my lady! - he asked

Jhilmil gave him a bored look and nodded.
Now she was between Varun and a very chirping Sikha.

Both her guards already texted the details of these two to their boss.
Soon the lecture was over and it was time for canteen.
Jhilmil missed the delicious samosas with mint chutney(popular Indian tea snack) so she went and ordered for herself.
It's rude to leave your fellow friends behind miss! - she heard a voice

She turned and saw Varun watching her intently.

She looked here and there to find any bodyguards and sai - Excuse me? Do I know you?

Varun laughed and said - No and Yes!
No because we just met and Yes because we just met.

Jhilmil's eyebrows arched and she spoke - Very Funny Mister!

She began to walk past him when he held her hand and said - I know who you are!

She felt alarmed...his eyes held a very different glint...His voice full of mystery...she gulped...and snatched her hand from his grip and wishpered - What?

Varun laughed - Hey, just relax babe! Take it easy! I was just messing around with you!

Jhilmil gave him a nervous smile.

Just then, Sikha joined them and yelled - Hey miss Grumpy! Samosa....without me...not happening!
She snatched one from her plate and ate making crunchy sounds!
In between she added -
Let's be friends ya! I like him. We three could be the famous Trio!
Two hot chicks with a handsome hunk!

Jhilmil just gaped at these two! She wondered if she could be friends with them....she never had friends...and she wanted to have some...yet she did not want to cause any trouble to them because of her connection with raghu!

He had already told her to be alert around new faces. She knew he was a dangerous man!

She started to walk past these two but they blocked her way!

She took a deep breath and mumbled - OK!

Both of them HI-FIED!

Hereafter started a new group of friends!

Some one texted : The Plan is on Bro!

Jhilmil reached the mansion around 4 and raghu's l Mom asked her about her first day. She told her to freshen up and have some snacks.

Jhilmil went to her room...kept her bag on the couch and was about to reach the bathroom when a pair of string arms engulfed her into a tight back hug.

How was your day Rose! - raghu asked

She was startled by the sudden hug but she replied - It was Good! I got new friends!
I hope you don't mind!

Raghu felt happy that she was being honest with him.
But he wanted her to be aware of dangers.

So he said -

Everybody is not your friends!
Just they hang around you...or laugh with you...does not mean they wish your well...are your real friends. In our world People pretend well....To deceive one another. Hence, In our world,Never ever take sides with anyone outside the family! Ok?

She was puzzled to hear what he spoke. But she anyway agreed!

Hello guys, a new update!

I hope you all will like it!
Will be back during the weekend!