Crazy Stupid Love

Raghuvendra's pov

Hello my rose. So, finally we meet !!!

She heard an intimidating voice and looked into the direction ahead of her, she found the same pair of eyes that she thought had been haunting her every where.

She started to panic when she realised Raghu looking at her with a different new feeling which she could not understand.

Wh....wha....what....are you doing here??? She stuttered.

Raghu just smirked still looking at her intensely!

She took a breath and asked looking down not meeting his gaze- I have come here to deliver this bouquet sir!
Where can I place this?

Raghu narrowed his eyes at her calling him "Sir" but covered his emotions.

You can keep them on my table over here. - I told her

She started walking towards me  slowly.... keeping her eyes down....and placed the rose bouquet.

Just with her presence in my office, my entire cabin came alive. Her scent was making me insane. I wondered what it would feel like when she will be in my arms.

I just inhaled the scent and got lost in her aroma.

She looked here and there avoiding my gaze. And Finally spoke - I shall take my leave, sir! With that she began to walk past me towards the door.

I got frustrated at her retreating self. She wanted to go away from me as soon as possible. This angered me. I can't let that happen. Not now!

Before she could open the door, I shouted - STOP!!!

She trembled at my loud voice. And this softened my anger.

I meant you can't leave like this. Come sit here, I want to talk to you. I said patting on the couch I was sitting.

She quickly looked at me and settled herself on the corner of the couch as far as possible.
This Girl!!!!

I asked her- How is your Shop working for you?

Surprised she looked up and said- The Shop is ok! We have few orders lined up.

I said- That's good to know. I like your flowers. They are always fresh and they make my day when I see them at my table.
And I want you to come and deliver the bouquet yourself everyday, at my table.

She said- Thank you Sir! But I can't come here every time, I will ask the other staff to be here on time every day.
The nerve of this girl!!!!

Don't call me Sir! My name is Raghuvendra.! And you have to come here, daily with the flowers. I couldn't help but snapped at her making her flinch.

I scooted close to her and held her chin up with my index and looked into her eyes....gosh! They are heavenly!

What ....are....you.....doing...???? She stuttered.

Rose!!! Thank goodness that I am not doing what I intend to. I said smirking.

What do you mean? She asked looking straight, confused.

I held her held wrist and jerked her on my chest. And her fragile body felt soft like a cotton candy. I inhaled her scent near her neck and gave her a small peck there.

She pushed me and said - No! Please let me go....!!! Don't touch me!

If only she knew that will never happen.

I rubbed my thumb on the corners of her trembling rosy lips and said huskily - That will never happen my rose, never!

She jerked my hand and quickly got off the couch. You are Mad!!!! She said. And quickly ran away from me... As if that's even possible..!!!

Finally, I get to meet my rose, my Jhilmil. The moment I saw her, I knew she is the one. Her trembling lips, created a havoc inside me. I wanted to just grab her angelic face and kiss those rosy lips senseless. I had never felt this way before for any girl.
I was never into girlfriends and love ..but hey! I am a man and I do have needs....so I have had girls coming over and I got my ways through them but nothing serious, just one nights.

But this one particular girl standing right infront of me is special.
Her beauty is going to be the death of me. She has the power to make me do crazy stuff.

Ah!!! This Crazy Stupid Love!!!

I have to do something real fast. I can not go on like this anymore....she has to be Mine!!!

So guys, here is a new update.

Hope you all will read and like.