The First Night

Jhilmil's love

I hated my fate today.
I never felt unfortunate about anything in my life apart from the demise of my parents, but today was worse than that. Today, that monster really wrote my fate with him.
I can't believe we are married.!
It must be a bad dream... And I will wake up soon... And everything will be back in place.
But alas!
Intially, I tried a little resistance... When I clung to aunty. She just thought it was just the after wedding jitters....my nervousness for starting a new life....Hell, I wanted to scream and ask her to save me from this marriage. I did not want to go with that Beast of a man. He married me forcefully.....threatened me with our lives...yet, he, now very convincingly wrapped my maasi under his suger coated lies. But I am not a fool. I know his true colors. I can never bring myself to love a man who is a Mafia... Who kills people without blinking eyes...!
On top of that, he claims that he Loves me! Bull shit!

I am not going to stay in this stupid marriage scam, with this monster. I will run away!
But before I come up with a scape plan, for now, I know I have to act like he asks. So, after we reached outside his mansion, he asked me to behave in front of his mother and I did.
His mother also looks like a big drama queen, but in a sweet way.
She gave me a warm welcome.

I think she is sweet unlike her devil son!

She introduced me to the basic areas of the house. This mansion is something to adore! It is huge with extra ordinary interior decor.

As I was admiring the interior, that monster went somewhere, barking on someone over a call. He then left from there, may be towards his study.

I couldn't be happier!

His mother asked me if we were married with proper rituals or not.
I explained her the important parts and
Then, like a life saver she told me that I were to sleep separately for the night as tomorrow it will be my Muhdikhayi ceremony. I was literally jumping from inside but I kept the neutral face.

Soon, I was taken to a well furnished and spacious room. She offered me to help in removing my bridalwear.
She talked about her son and his childhood... It was then, i knew that he was a mafia heir. She was a caring mother and she told me she also struggled a lot raising her son.

She seemed a genuine lady. And a caring mother too.

Later, she told me to take rest for the night and left.
I sighed.... Looking around the room, I felt aloof.... I lay on the king size bed and stared at the ceiling.... Looking at nothing particular. I closed the side lamp and closed my eyes.... And that beast appeared! He was sitting at the edge of the bed and was looking at me with those lustful eyes... As if he can see through me with his eyes. He looked like a creep.

God, I hate it!

He climbed on the bed and came dangerously close to my face caging me in between his arms.... His hot...fast breaths fanning my face...he sniffed as if drinking my scent....and looked into my eyes and said -
Today, you got luckly wifey!
I had a lot of dreams about our first night....its a shame....i am away from you...But wait till I get my hands on you....you will pay for every single misery that you caused me....by shutting me out!
And he gave me an evil smile....he looked like a predator....and I was his prey!

i shut my eyes tight and he was Gone!

O God! Save me Please!

I don't know when sleep engulfed me and finally, I found peace after a very very long day.

Raghuvendra's pov

Those idiots....Because of them, I had to part myself from my rose. All I wanted was to rush to my bride and claim her mine tonight. I have had so many dreams and fantasies about this special night. But this was something serious and needed my attention. I excused myself from mom and my gorgeous wife.