How About a Slumber Party

**Kirishima's POV**

When we got down to the lounge room the rest of 1-A was there surrounding Mr. Aizawa. I wonder why Aizawa wants all of Class 1-A down here 'ASAP'. That's when he spoke out.

"Okay class, so because you're now living at these dorms there will be strict rules about sleeping arrangements and living arrangements in general. It will follow that there will be no sleeping in other gender dorms unless I've been told about it in advanced. There will be a strict curfew of 11pm. No excuses! You may use gyms after school if you want may. And the mess hall where you have lunch will also be open at 7-8 AM and 5-8 PM for breakfast and dinner. You will also get to visit home on the weekends so it's not like a prison here. That's all."

God that felt like a lot of word vomit.

**Time skip because I don't know how to fill the void**

Most of class 1-A was chilling in the lounge either chatting, playing on their phones are watching a movie. It was pretty chill, I was sat on a couch with Kaminari and Mina whilst we were getting to know each other Bakugou was in his room studying. A tall hair will black hair walked in and asked for everyone's attention. She seemed very polite and formal.

"Hello Class 1-A, my name is Momo Yaoyorozu and I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know I'm hosting a 'getting to know each other gathering' later tonight in mine and Jiro's room if anyone would like to come."

The other students thought it was a great idea and told Yaoyorozu that they'd come, I also agreed to come along to the gathering.

"So it's like a slumber party? Does Mr. Aizawa know about it?" Asked Tsuyu.

"Well I guess it's like a slumber party and yes Mr. Aizawa does know about it. In fact he thought it'd be a great idea considering we're going to be in this class until we finish at UA."

"Oh that'll be awesome, are you coming Ochacko?"

"Of course!"

I excused myself from the conversation whilst they planned who was coming, I think they decided that Mineta wasn't going to be invited for some reason. I'll have to ask them later. I made my way to mine and Bakugou's dorm. I pushed open the door to see him knocked out on his bed. It was the cutest sight I have ever seen. I can't believe I get to live with my boyfriend, I'm the luckiest man alive. I was going to ask if he was going to come but I didn't want to wake up my little sleeping beauty. But then again it was like 6:21 PM and I don't think he's been to get dinner.

"Hey.. Bakugooooouu?" I said softly whilst shaking him slightly. He began to stir in his sleep and that's when he slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"What the fuck do you want Kiri..? It's midnight.." He asked softly like a little angel except he was more of a devil.

"Well actually it's 6:22 PM and I'm pretty sure you haven't been to the mess hall for dinner because I know I haven't and you've been up here ever since school ended. Also I need to ask you something."

"Well ask me on the way to the mess hall then, I am pretty hungry now."

We got our shoes and on made our way to the mess hall, it was only a 5-10 minute wall across the campus, we ended up arriving around 6:37 PM because we took our time a bit. I'm just happy that it's open till 8 PM. As we walked in we noticed Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida.

Midoriya called out to us, I waved being a nice person I am but Bakugou gave him a cold shoulder. I wonder what that's about.

"Hey Bakugou, Midoriya was calling at us and you blanked him. Is something wrong?"

"Yeah something's wrong. He goes to UA, he's in our class. I hate that fucking nerd."

"Oh... I wasn't expecting that to be honest. So how do you know each other, may I ask?"

"We were childhood 'friends'," He made quotation mark gestures with his fingers, "he none stopped followed me around all through middle school. He's like a puppy."

I acknowledged his words but still couldn't understand why Bakugou hates Midoriya, he seems like an alright guy. UNLESS HE'S AN UNDERCOVER COP! Just kidding... Maybe...

Anyway we made our way to get a plate, well I got a plate, Bakugou got a bowl. I was served sushi and nori whilst Bakugou got ramen. We sat down near a window, the mess hall was pretty empty despite it being open to all years and classes.

"So what is it that you wanted to ask me, shitty hair?" Bakugou asked, locking his red eyes onto mine. I could honestly stare at him all day, "Well are you gonna ask or just stare at me?"

"O-oh sorry, well you know Yaoyorozu? The tall girl with black hair, I think she has it up in a ponytail during the day. Well she's invited all of Class 1-A to her and Jiro's dorm tonight for a 'get to know each other gathering' or in other words a slumber party."

"All of class 1-A? Including Mineta?"

"Uh no, for some reason he was invited. I was going to ask why when we got there."

"Right, so let me get this straight. You want to go to a slumber party with people you don't know AND you want me to come along when I could be in my own bed, or even better your bed, sleeping but instead I'll be sleeping on the floor of some girls room?"

"Well when you put it like that, yes!" I said with one of my infamous grins. I hope he comes.

**Bakugou's POV**

Well I don't particularly want to go because that means Deku will be there and I honestly don't want to sleep in a room with that fucking nerd. But Kirishima... He's pretty convincing I guess.

"Fine. I'll come to the fucking 'slumber party' but it best be good or else I'm out."

"Yes! Love you Bakubabe."

"Call me Katsuki, if you want that is." I told him whilst a blush threatened to grow across my face.

"Oh okay, you can call me Eijiro then."

Kirish-- Eijiro's grin could literally light up the world with how bright it is. He looks amazing, I'm so happy to call him mine. I'm so much happier than when I was younger, with fucking Deku and my old friends...

We finished up our dinner and made our way back to the dorms, that ramen wasn't half bad to be honest. When we arrived back at the dorms we walked into the lounge to see Pikachu on the coffee table with Pinky and Plainface on there knees, almost like they were praising him.

"What the fuck's going on here?" I growled, it's annoying seeing teenagers act so childish but I guess I matured better than them all, except Eijiro.

"O-oh hey Bakubro and Kiribro." Sero looked up and said whilst getting of his knees. Probably not his first time being on his knees for someone.

"Don't fucking call me that tapeface!" I snarled at him, no one gives me nicknames! Apart from Eijiro but he's my boyfriend so he's allowed.

"Well you can call me that, Sero." Eijiro responded, putting an emphasis on 'Sero', obviously hinting at me to be kind to him.

"Haha anyway, you all going to Yaoyorozu's slumber party later? Me, Kaminari and Mina are."

"Hell yeah we're going! It took sometime to convince Katsuki here."Eijiro fired back like he's pumped about something.

"OMG FIRST NAME BASES!!! THAT'S SO CUTE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!" Pinky squealed. I swear she can talk for the whole of Japan.