Hizashi Yamada

**Aizawa's POV**

I felt empty, dragged down by guilt and despair. I held him when he died or so I thought, unable to do anything but sob. I'm so sorry Hizashi Yamada. I'm sorry for not being strong enough, I'm sorry for not proposing to you. We've dated for years, I remember out first date. You took me to a coffee shop near UA and we had pancakes with toffee syrup. There's so much more I could do for you but... Here I stand at the side of your hospital bed. Staring at you as you take my breath away, my heart quickly pounding. Luckily there is a chance that the doctors can save you, technology has advanced since we were kids. 

Sitting on the uncomfortable hospital chair, my gaze fixed to his face. Counting each strand of hair and holding my breath waiting for the next beep to reassure me he still has a chance. At times I wonder what would've happened if it was me in your position, is it dark in there? Scary? Can you see lights or just the abyss of death.

"Beep. Beep. Beep" The heart monitor rang out into the silence that lingered in the air creating a tense atmosphere.

In came Kirishima, the look of sadness growing on his face the closer he got to us.

"I-I'm sorry Aizawa. I'm just so sorry." He fell to his knees holding his head whilst balling his eyes out into his hands.

"Kirishima." No answer, "Kirish-"

"YOU DON'T GET IT! IT'S MY FAULT HE'S DEAD!" He screamed.

"Kirishima! He's not dead! He managed to hold on, he's just in a coma. Look at the heart machine."

**

Time passed and me and Kirishima was sat waiting impatiently for him to awaken.

"Ugggh... Ai-zawa?" Hizashi finally awokened.

"HIZASHI! I MISSED YOU!" Aizawa Screamed, carefully hugging him in his grasp.