Did you hear?

**Kirishima's POV**

Bakugou's been gone for quite a while now and It's starting to worry me. Especially with what was on the news this morning. Everyone migrated back to their own dorms by lunchtime, but I've had no word, no call, no nothing from Katsuki. I was visibly shaking, I was that scared.

Mina, who was still comforting me, decided to switch on the news and boy I wish she didn't.

News Reporter: Word has it that the kidnapper mentioned earlier today has a new victim. We currently don't know they're where about of the victim's but their descriptions is, ashy blonde hair; red crimson eyes and looks around 16 years of age. We know no further information but if you might know who it is please call this number 027400854929. Back to you Sukiyaki."

That was it, the last straw. A huge wave of panic washed over me and I couldn't help but cry and curl into a ball.

"Kiri, I'm sure that can't be Bakugou, he's strong. There's no way he'd let himself ge-"

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT MINA, NO ONE LET'S THEMSELVES GET KIDNAPPED! AND THE PERSONS A GODDAMN MAN AND BAKUGOU'S JUST A TEENAGER!" I snapped at her, not knowing what to do I got up and ran out the door.

Hearing Mina call my name and run after me I stumbled across campus towards the main building. Entering the reception I saw Mr. Aizawa, he seemed... Prepared for something.

"M-Mr. Aizawa, did you hear-"

"The news?" He finished, "Yes, I did and I heard about that kidnapper with someone with a description close to Bakugou's."

He seemed to know about the situation already, it somewhat made me feel reassured.

"Don't worry Kirishima, we'll get Bakugou back, we're not just teachers after all." His words confused me, "Did you really think we'd be plain old teachers at one of the nations most prestigious schools? Well, I used to be a police officer so I have a lot of experience in crime situations such as this. I do ask that you stay in the dorms, SAFE!" He explained, every word making me feel more and more better about this. But of course I'm still going to be shaking in my boots. I can't just let my boyfriend be taken, I have to do something too!

**Oooo next chapter will be a bit exciting guys."