Good Morning.

**3rd Person POV** (I'm gonna do more than just Bakugou's and Kirishima's POV)

Bakugou finally got back to the 1-A dorms and still there was no one around the lounge. I mean it was 6:51 AM. Sighing as he kinda misses his lil Eijiro he made his way to the shared kitchen in the dorms and wandered through the fridge and cupboards.

"Bacon, bacon, bacon. Why the fuck is there no bacon?" He questioned himself and then realized that they're new to the dorms and no one has really been out grocery shopping. However there were eggs and bread in the fridge. Exhausted from his walk he decided to not go across campus to the store and that he'd just make eggs on bread.

Scavenging for the pans he fired up the stove and cracked a few eggs into the frying pan. Half way through the process of watching his eggs spirit burn before him he heard footsteps slowly, very slowly make their way down the stairs. Red hair filled his eyes but... Also white.

"G'Morning Babe-- Oh. Bakugou, hello." The multi-colored head figured said.

"What. The. Fuck..? BABE??" Bakugou questioned. What the hell was going on he thought to himself. Never has he heard anyone call him 'Babe' apart from Kirishima. Annoyed he demanded answers, "Why the fuckity fuck did you call me BABE?! I'M NOT YOUR BABE, IF YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED I'M FUC- DATING KIRISHIMA!" Bakugou screamed out.

As Todoroki tried to explain himself there were more footsteps coming but this time they weren't slow.

"GUYS! WHAT'S GOING ON!" A green haired figured bellowed. This couldn't make Bakugou any happier, having someone call him 'Babe' and now having Deku in the same room as him.

"WHAT'S GOING ON IS THAT THIS PEPPERMINT LOOKING BASTARD IS GOING ROUND CALLING ME 'BABE' NOW FUCK OFF BEFORE I SHOVE THIS PAN SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU'LL BE FEELING IT THROUGH YOUR THROAT!" Bakugou was practically rampage the dorms down with his voice.

Deku raised his hands in defeat and slowly made his way to the stairs before quickly scurrying up them.

"Bakugou you shouldn't be rude to Midoriya like that, it's not very nice and I'm surprised you got a boyfriend what that personality." Todoroki said, with the last part being mumbled.

Seeing the look of anger on Bakugou's face, Todoroki just walked away before Bakugou could hit him with a pan or something.

*Not feeling good about writing atm so when I upload they'll most likely be short*