Lets 'get to know each other' Part 1.

**Bakugou's POV**

So we finally fucking made it Ponytail and Goth's dorm, there were about 9 of us already here. Ponytail and Goth of course, me and Eijiro. Pikachu, Tapeface and Pinky. And Frog Tongue and Pink Cheeks. Apparently we're still waiting for others such as Iida, Deku, Tokoyami, Shoji, Koda etc etc. Well so I heard, I only recognize Deku and that makes me want to fucking vomit.

Sooner or later the dorm room was littered with these garbage people as they came in slowly one by one. I honestly don't know how there was any room in here. Kirishima seemed happy though and that gave me butterflies.

"Alright, now that everyone is here, I'd like to start!" Ponytail said whilst clasping her hands together, "I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, you can call me Yaomomo, I'm 15 and I like to study a lot. You might think I'm a nerd but I love to explore the fibers of the universe and how things are made. Who's next?"

"I'll go!" A voice piped up, "The name's Denki Kaminari, and I'm so cool you'll be shocked about how cool I am!"

"Woooooow I'm very shocked.." Tapeface spoke out, "Anyway I'm Hanta Sero and I'm chill and full of memes. I'm like a wiser version of Kaminari but I like to have fun too."

Time passed and everyone introduced themselves, It became my turn and...

"I'm Katsuki fucking Bakugou and you best not fucking mess with me!" I announced grumpily.

"S-sorry about that, this is Bakugou. He's very moody at times and I pretty much force him here." Eijiro quickly covered for me whilst giving me a 'watch your mouth' look. Not like I needed him to apologize for me, I was introducing myself so I'll do it my way.

**Kirishima's POV**

God I didn't expect Katsuki to be such a grouch, but I guess I did disturb him from his slumber and forced him to come. Well I hope the rest of the night will be nice.

It was nice to meet the other students of 1-A, it seemed like everyone was cool. But I'm still wondering why Mineta wasn't invited. "Hey how come Mineta wasn't invited?" I asked

"Mineta? Oh him, well... You see he's a bit of a perv. He keeps on making sexual remarks to me and a few of the other girls and we felt very uncomfortable. Besides we didn't want things to become awkward between you and him. We didn't want YOU to feel uncomfortable here, we know what happened and he's a bit of a dick isn't he?" Yaomomo responded, she was very logical and thoughtful. She obviously thought everything through properly.

"OMG GUYS! HOW ABOUT A GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE??!" Mina exclaimed. I was kind of dreading this, I hope they don't make me and Katsuki do anything sexual or something. We don't even know who else know's about us.

"Right I'll go first! Kaminari, truth or dare?"

Kaminari had one of them thinking looks on his face. "Hmm... DARE! I'M NO PUSSY!"

"THAT'S THE SPIRIT, KISS SERO!"

"Oh what? Seriously, jumping in with the dirty dares all ready?"

With a smug look Mina replied "You said you weren't a pussy." That girl is something to fear in all honesty.

"I'M NOT! C'MERE SERO!"

"D-do I have to?" I swear Sero is blushing, I mean he's covering his cheeks with his sleeve...

"Yes! Now get here!"

Sero moved over to Kaminari and he gave Sero a small peck on the cheek whilst saying "You never specified where Mina, I could've kissed his dick if I wanted to. Not that I would, I don't swing that way." However on Sero's side he looks pretty flustered.

**Mina's POV** (Wait wha?)

Hehe my master plan is working! Sero is blushing like a tomato, it's obvious he has something for Kaminari. Now to get to date? I mean it's going to be hard, Kami said he doesn't swing that way. But he was so determined to kiss Sero and he said he'd kiss his dick if he wanted. THAT SILLY 'I don't swing that way' excuse won't work on Cupid Mina!

"Right my turn to ask. Jiro, truth or dare!" 

"Umm, after seen that, I'll pick truth."

"Fair play, who's your favorite band? You seem like you're into rock, no offense."

"Well I actually am, my favorite band is Foo Fighters at the minute and I like a lot of Metallica."

"OMG Same!"

"Yeh sure."

"..."

Okay... I think Kaminari actually has a thing for Jiro... This is going to be very hard!

**Bakugou's POV**

This night is going to be so fucking long, it's only 21:47PM and I'm already bored out my fucking mind. At least I had Eijiro besides me but he looked a bit scared.

"Kirishima! Truth or dare!" Jiro called out, "Mina help me with a dare for Kirishima."

"W-wait what?! I didn't even pick!"

"Oh well hehe..."

"Well I was going to pick dare anyway, it's the manly thing to do."

"Yeah yeah."

The girls took their fucking time thinking of a dare for Eijiro, I swear if it's something that makes him feel uncomfortable I will fucking slaughter everyone here.

"Right, Kirishima we dare you to prank call the person at the top of your call history and tell them that you're leaving them for their neighbor Karen."

Oh thank god it's nothing serious.

"Umm but... I erhm.. The person is UA's principal..."

Scratch that.

"Why is it UA's principal?" I asked.

"Erhmm no reason, just had a few questions."

"WELL DO IT ANYWAY! JUST TURN OFF YOUR CALLER ID!" Mina shouted.

"Ashido, don't cause Kirishima hassle with this dare!" Glasses chimed in, I honestly forgot he was there. But he's making weird karate chopping actions, is he okay? If he isn't I don't care anyway.