Reconciliation

**Bakugou's POV**

I could start to feel my body waking up, a big pain in my head and my body burning as if I was trapped in a furnace. My body was lying on something uncomfortable, but more comfortable than that chair. This is a million times better.

My eyes finally waking up and my vision evading the darkness and coming to light I saw the red head that I saw prior, but I know who it is and it's MY red head. My Kirishima, and Mr. Aizawa was accompanying him. They both looked distraught.

"W-what's going on... Where am I?" I stuttered. Only to have Kirishima to engulf me within his arms, tears streaming down his face. I buried my head in the crook of his neck realizing what I've missed and longed for. Despite being taken for a day I feel like it's been years that I've been parted from Eijiro.

Eijiro eventually let go of me and let me breath, I could tell he didn't want to get off me. He must've been worried sick! But now that I can see more of my body I do noticed the scars all over my arms, words like "Monster, Unlovable" etched into my skin. Is that what I really am?

Tears threatened to escape my eyes, Eijiro must've noticed because he suddenly came crashing down onto me again.

**Kirishima's POV**

I didn't want to let him go, I don't want him to leave me again. He looked so weak and shaken. I just want to take him home and protect him with all my might, there's nothing I wouldn't do to see a big smile plastered on his face.

He looked down at his arms and I could sense his sadness and I could see the glossiness in his eyes. I just couldn't watch him cry and not comfort him again. Crashing down onto Katsuki I hit my head on the headboard of the bed.

"Ouch.." I softly let out.

"You shitty hair." Katsuki responded whilst wrapping his arms around my back and burying (a friend) his head into my neck once again.

**OKAY I HAVE NO INSPIRATION RN BUT I NEEDED TO RELEASE A CHAPTER SO SORRRRYYYYY!!!!**