I'm alone in this...

*****TRIGGER WARNING - THERE IS SELF HARM IN THIS SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IF YOU DO CHOOSE THE READ LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE WHILST READING!!! ENJOY!!!******

**Bakugou's POV**

Finally I convinced Kirishima to sleep in his own bed, I love him so much but I felt suffocated with him always watching over me. I told him that I will never go off campus without him or someone else because it seemed like the villains purposely targeted me. However I just can't shake the urge to feel the pain I did back then.

Looking over to see Kirishima deep in slumber I staggered out of bed; reaching the bathroom door I confronted myself in the mirror. Scanning over my face, arms and torso I came face to face with the scares that were left on my body. Hurtful words and hurtful memories. What did I do to deserve this?

The urge, that fucking urge to cut began to surface. I need to feel that pain I thought to myself. Swiftly I opened both draws that lay beneath the mirror, scavenging around for something sharp to slice my skin with. Cotton buds, toothpaste, hair gel, the list went on. 

After what seemed like ages for searching for something sharp I came across a razor blade, why we have them I have no idea but now they have a use. I doubt Kirishima knows we have these so he won't notice if a few goes missing. 

One, two, three, "Fuck" I muttered as I punctured the skin on my arm hoping not to awaken Eijiro. Blood trickled down it and a sting surging through my body. It felt horrible, yet satisfying... I dug the razor deeper into my arm and carefully dragged it across my arm as if I wasn't trying to harm myself. But I know I was trying exactly that. 

I took the blade out my skin and looked at the line I created. It hurt like a motherfucking bitch. I quickly looked around for anything to cleanse the wound. I ended up using the medical kit on the wall. Bandaging up my arm I heard noises coming from the bedroom. Figuring it was Eijiro waking up I quickly finished bandaging up my arm and throwing the razor in the bin next to the draws. 

Footsteps came closer to the door. I ended up positioning on top of the toilet seat pretending to take a shit.

"Oi! I'm on the toilet!" I shouted, not trying to wake up Shoji and Tokoyami next door.

However that didn't stop him from opening the door.

"Pffft you're on the toilet? Yes, you are but... with your pants on?" Eijiro asked nearly bursting into laughter.

I must've forgot to take them off before jumping on but I didn't really have much time.

"Fuck off. Why are you awake anyway?" I questioned.

"I needed the toilet and also you was missing when I woke up, I kinda got worried."

Standing up I just barged past him and made my way to my bed. Thankful I was wearing one of his hoodies so I could hide the bandaged arm up.

**Kirishima's POV**

Something was off, Bakugou is normally more focused that he wouldn't forget to take his pants off when going to the toilet. Even if he was tired, I doubt he'd forget to do that or he would've crapped himself. This was strange but it's like midnight and I'm not ready to play detective yet. But I will have to ask him about it in the morning, just to make sure everything is alright.

After using the toilet I stared at myself in the mirror for what must've been ages, I can't believe that Katsuki likes someone like me. I have no idea what he sees in me but I shouldn't be complaining. He loves me and I love him and we support each other through everything. Well near enough everything. I don't think I could tell him about my past, it'd break him and I've got to be strong for him.

**YOU BEST GET READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER**