Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"What are you doing here, Areum?" I breathed in alarm, not expecting it at all. "I thought you would be back in Seoul tomorrow?" I remembered the day she told me how many days she would stay in Busan. "Well, something has happened," she told me, smiling apologetically. "Besides, I could not contact you. What was going on?" she asked me worried as she approached us. I kept an eye on her and said, "I got a new cell phone, I forgot to let you know. Sorry." I scratch my nose and smile at her apologetically. "I just had too much to do because of the move and stuff," I waved. "I will work here as well from today. I'm so glad you're working here too. It will be more fun, "I said with great relief not having to work with strangers.

Areum smiled from one ear to the other. She hugged me and whispered quietly in my ear "Really great that you work here and not this beast who was here last night and announced that one of her daughters will work here as well. She has not said a word who her daughter is. I assume that you are her daughter?"

"Do you work here?" Jin asked, removing his hood and mask and eyeing Areum unobtrusively. He didn't know if she was a fan or not. Who knows how she would tick if she knows who is standing in front of her. I'm really looking forward to her reaction.

As Jin asked Areum a question, Taehyung took a step forward and looked around the café. "Very nice and cozy here. I think I'll come over here more often, "he exclaimed in astonishment at the only good thing Stepmother could achieve. The walls in the cafe were kept warm yellowish tone. The door and window frames were all white. At least she has not defaced the cafe as home is the case.

"Don't you see it?" Areum laughed and pointed down at her, who wore a pretty uniform. She also wore her hair in a ponytail. "Wait ...", she said, looking at the boys as if she had just noticed. She walked over to them, pinched her eyes thoughtfully and put her fingers under her chin and said "I've seen you somewhere .... But only where?"

The guys and I had to swallow because we didn't know how she would react if she recognized the two being BTS members. Neither of us knows how she would react without her hoods and mouth cover. "We have to go now," Jin said carefully, kept an eye on Areum as he came up to me. "What? Why, hyung? We can- "before Taehyung could finish his sentence, Jin grabbed his hood and pulled him out of the café.

"Where are they going so fast?" chipped Areum. She looked after the boys and still seemed to be thinking. "Well ... let's say so .... They are very busy," I said casually, trying not to say anything about the boys. I ran after them when something very important came in my mind. "OPPA!", I called after Jin, who was about to get in the car. He turned around in shock in fear that a fan found him even with his cover.

He came right up to me, knelt down next to biscuit and looked at me expectantly. I played with my fingers and began to speak"I know you and your band members have a lot to do and not really much time ... But would it be possible to take care of biscuit tonight while I work?" After each word, I became quieter and quieter that the last word only came out in a whisper.

I looked at the floor because I didn't know how he would react to my request. I don't know what he will say. Taehyung, who became curious when Jin had left the car, ran to us, put a hand on Jin's shoulder, and said with a friendly smile, "I'm sure Jin will take care of such a handsome, smart, and educated dog. Above all, the owner leaves him oh-so-sorrowful in thought." he said the last sentence with wiggling eyebrows and whispered it more in the ear of Jin. He probably thought I wouldn't hear it...

He then complained of pain on his stomach because Jin hit him with his elbow. "Your own fault" he hissed, then looked at me with a smile. "Of course I can take care of biscuits. I have only dance lessons today. I can skip that today ", he said everything so fast that I almost didn't come after them. "Okay ...?" I said with a little suspicion. Jin was gone faster than the perfume cloud of my stepsister.

At least he had biscuit on his toe, but I could not say goodbye to both of them. I waved shortly after the car before Areum called after me to come in. "Okay, first we'll wipe the floor and the windows, then we'll arrange the chairs and clean the counter," she decided and immediately got rags, a mop and a bucket from the store room in the back room. "When will the other employees come?" I asked her, then it was getting six o'clock. The cafe will open at ten o'clock and the first customers will appear. "They always come around ... 6:30," she informed me when my new co-workers will appear. "Why are you here so early?" I wanted to know. "I don't want to talk about it that much ..." she admitted with a smile.

"It's good, I will not ask you more about it," I told her, because I understood that she has her secrets too which she doesn't want to let the other know.

"Let us begin" it came from us at the same time and made us all laugh.