Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Terrified by the sudden appearance of the two people behind me, I not dared turn around at all. In no case did I want to see their angry expression. "Where have you been hanging around for so long?" I heard a cold, feminine voice behind us. I tried to pretend that I had not heard her. Jin looked funny at me from the side and wanted to turn around. But before he could put his idea into action, I grabbed his wrist and shook my head briefly. He looked at me with a smile.

Suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder roughly and clawed my nails into my skin so that I squeezed my teeth in pain. "Do you ignore me, (Y/N) LEE !?", Stepmother yelled again. She turned me rudely in her direction and looked at me with raging eyes.

To my surprise, Eunbi stood silent beside her. Instead, she stared i at Jin. "Of course not. I just did not hear you, "I told them a lie. Would they buy that lie from me? - Hopefully. "And who are you on the way?", This time Eunbi took a step forward and still looking at Jin, who fortunately stood with his back to us. "Otherwise you are always alone or with biscuit" Still I held Jin's wrist and didn't want to let it go so fast. I gave them a forced smile. "That's-" I wanted to introduce Jin to my stepfamily, but he said something before me.

"Hello," he greeted them warmly and bowed. "My name is Kim Seokjin but actually all call me Jin, like (Y/N) for example", he introduced himself and nodded in my direction as he mentioned my name. At the sight of him, Eunbi paused in the middle of her movement when she recognized Jin. "Y-Y-You a-are ... yes," she tried to get a reasonable set out. Without success. "Jin from BTS? - Yes, that's me!", Jin laughed proudly at himself and scratched the back of his head. You could see how much he like to be the center of attention.

"Hello," stepmother replied curtly with a forced smile. Surely she wanted to strangle me at this moment and drag me behind her. "Hello," Eunbi screamed in her shrill voice, came dangerously close to us. Not a moment let she him out of her sight, which I thought was almost ridiculous. She was like her mother, only out of just one. - money.

"How do you know my adorable daughter?", Stepmother said with a sweet voice, jerking me away from Jin and putting her arm around my shoulder. Her grip was not exactly gentle. She squeezed my shoulder and whispered quickly but understandably dangerously in my ear: "If you have lost a wrong word about us, you will have a very hard time at home!" I swallowed and didn't say word. Who knows what else would come over my lips.

"We have been friends for a while. I met her in Busan and immediately became friends with her. You need to know that you have a pretty daughter, "he complimented me, winking at me. Because of his compliment about me, I blushed slightly and tried to dub it with a flat joke.

Eunbi spotted the blush on my cheek and gave her a reason to say something about me, "You know, Oppa. (Y/N) is not as nice girl as she is showing you. "She smiled triumphantly at me, added at her sentence "She's lazy, she's leaving the household to me and Eomma." How can a human just make a lie without twitching a eyelash?

"I don't believe that. I don't know (Y/N) for a long time, but she is not like that. She is the nicest girl I have ever met", the idol defended me. He came to me.I watched him evry step he had made to me. What is he doing?

When he arrived, he put his hand on my head and gently stroked my (H/C) hair. "She's just amazing," he said softly and smiled to me. When he smiled at me, his eyes were closed, his face relaxed. Lucky about his confidence, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed my face deep in his chest. "Thanks," I breathed happily. "You do not have to thank me," he replied and continued to caress my head. "Anyway ... Thank you!", I said only.

Sighing, I had to listen as Eunbi tried to shower him with complements. "You are so talented and so pretty," she came dangerously closer to us. Her mother followed her like a shadow and stayed close to her daughter. "We're leaving now!", Step-mother said suddenly. She came up to me, then she snatched me out of Jin's embrace and stamped off with me. "Eunbi, you're coming too," the witch said as she looked back to make sure her daughter was coming. Eunbi was too busy to admire Jin, she completely ignored her mother.

"Bye Jin-Oppa" I yelled to him before he left the street after he had looked around to make sure that no one else was here.

Meanwhile I tried to free myself from the grip of my stepmother, which seemed impossible to me. I'm sure I'll be wearing bruises tomorrow. "But ... Jin still has-" I tried to explain why I wanted to let her know to let off of me. "WHAT?" She yelled at me as we turned at a corner and stood out of the sigh of the idol. She wanted to make sure she did not make a bad impression in front of him. "He still has my backpack," I mumbled in tears because I don't like her screaming.

"You can get yourself a new one," she let the sentence briefly over her lips and dragged without taking care of me behind her.