Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me, so I turned around quickly and saw my stepfamily running after me. They must have seen me through the shop window. Eunbi looked at me with a sure smile, though she was trembling. The cold must clog her because she has goose bumps everywhere on the body. It's her own fault when she leaves the cafe in a short dress. Besides, she doesn't have a jacket on. After all, autumn is slowly breaking down. It isn't as warm as it was a few days ago.

Now I was alone in the park with Eunbi and my stepmother. It was dark and people-soul-empty except for the three of us. My best animal friend stood very close to me, who didn't let our pursuer out of sight. Because of my carelessness I stumbled prompt on my own foot and knotted it painful. Every step goes through my bones and marks. I can't run fast anymore. I was trapped!

"Do you see what you get now, if you want to claim the glory all for yourself?" stepmother said with a grin. They almost caught up with me. Eunbi was a step away from me and looked at me grinning because she wanted me because of me suffering from my injury. How can they enjoy of other costs? That's really cruel!

Biscuit bared his teeth, barking protectively in front of me. So that my foot has a little less load, I leaned groaning against a tree and looked at the ground. I didn't like to see her faces full of malice any longer. Because of my coming tears. "Stop interfering in my business. I've never hurt you guys and you, stepmother, are send someone after me" I yelled at them, and although I've never hated them. In the corner of my eye, I could see a shadow scurrying behind one of the trees, yet I didn't think about it much. It could just be some animal.

Jerkily, I lifted my head and looked at both with sparkling (E/C) eyes. In my eyes I could see the disgust clearly and clearly. They stood two feet away from me, probably because of biscuit. I took a deep breath and gathered my courage and shouted "From today everything will change. You know what? Fuck of the house, fuck of the work in the cafe. I'll just leave everything behind. The first thing that it will be change ... ARE YOU!"

After my announcement, my soul felt a thousand times easier. It was a very nice feeling to let out my cocked frustration. The people who have caused it all these years and have never given a damn about me or my feelings. I'm just tired of all this and I just can't do it anymore. Besides, they gave me another reason to leave today.

Stepmother came silently, yet with a serious expression on her face to me and grabbed me by the hair and pulled me behind her and her daughter deeper into the park and shrieked "You come with me now, you ungrateful child!" "YAH, that hurts! Let go of me!" I ordered hissing. I tried to get free from her grip, which seemed impossible to me. Stepmother had never been fiddly before, so why suddenly? "You'll get something to hear now," Eunbi laughed mischievously. Her face told me she was looking forward to it.

The shadow that seemed to follow us suddenly moved behind a tree, causing biscuit to break loose and run in the direction of the shadow. "No! Biscuit! Come back! "I shouted after biscuit, even though I was in pain right now. Actually I wanted to run after biscuit, but the pain on my scalp brought me back to the bottom of the fact.

After arrived very close to the park, stepmother pushed me away, so I again tripped over my own legs and landed on my nose. Because of the fall, I have scraped my hands. My hands burned like hell. "Why are you dealing with me like this?" I questioned her with tears in my eyes that flow down my cheeks seconds' later. I started to sob continuously. When they saw my wet cheeks, they pointed their fingers at me, laughed only at my emotional outburst.

Eunbi took a step forward so she could look down on me better. "You're going to accompany us to MY concert tomorrow so you can watch me being cheered and how I'm going to take your place as Sweet Charry" she rubbed it under my nous. Why is she going to perform tomorrow? They looked at my questioning look on my face "Yes, she will get a gig in BigHit tomorrow, they want to sign in my daughter after the concert." Shaken by the confession, I opened my eyes in horror and stared in disbelief at my stepmother with my mouth open. How can something happen to me? Had I been such a bad person in my last life?

"She also wants to make an album with a group whose name I have forgotten," she continued unshaken over my expression. "BTS," came from Eunbi shortly. She was getting on my injured foot. Because of the pain I screamed so loud and cried only more. "Go down" I shouted weakly, tried to push her foot away from me. My throat was sore from all the screaming and crying. Stepmother saw it all without saying a word, cleared her throat and said, "After the concert is over, YOU will continue to act as our maid. You can hang up your job at the café and you'll have an eternal ban." "Why will Eunbi appear if she can't sing at all? They'll see right away that she's not Sweet Charry" I revealed, which will certainly be the case tomorrow. Fortunately the pressure on my foot wasn't strong like before. Eunbi had listened to her mother.

"That's why you'll come with us tomorrow. Of course, you will sing in a storage room for her, so that the whole thing will not fly up. Of course, you should see how my daughter's will got all the attention and not you" she explained, as if it were the most normal thing in the world. As Eunbi was distracted, I used the chance to get rid of her foot from me. I gathered my last strength and pushed Eunbi a good half meter away from me. This time she was the one who landed on the ground and looked at me in surprise. Immediately her mother knelt down next to her and asked if everything was ok. At the same time, Eunbi nodded and glared at me, "You'll regret that" my stepmother hissed at me, helped her daughter get up. A smile crept back into Eunbi's lips as if nothing had happened. She threw her hair over her shoulder. She commented "Eomma, it was such a good idea to hire someone's to get the password from (Y/N), or should I say former "Sweet Charry?" "Now we will finally be able to live in the luxury again after your stupid father has gambled everything," stepmother added, examined her fingernails.

My hands formed fists next to my hip. I bit angrily on my lower lip and opened my mouth to talk.