Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Exactly to the point we heard a horn from outside. Immediately, Eunbi and stepmother sprinted to the kitchen, looking out of the window in anticipation. From the door I watched everything silently and looked at them funny. Luckily they couldn't see it with their backs to me.

"Ahhh, a limousine was waiting for us, Eomma", Eunbi squeaked happily and jumped up and down. She grabbed her mother's hands, forcing her to hop with her. About their action I could only roll with my (E/C) eyes. Stepmother grabbed her daughter by the wrist and pulled her out of the house behind her. Shortly she turned to me and said grinning, "Just let you want to know, you will not drive with us in the limousine. You can take a taxi or something." Laughing, she slammed the door and get in the car with her daughter. Without waiting for me, they drove off and left me back.

I raised my fist in the air and shouted furiously at the departing car, "YAH! You can't just leave me like that!" I don't know if they heard my screaming from far away. Sighing, I sat on the edge of the front door and stared thoughtfully into the air. Wait a minute ... Don't have I still my old mobile phone laying around, which I could use. For that reason, I took it out of my hiding place and freed it from the dust.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my hand, which I grabbed before I left my room. How does he know that I'm holding my old cell phone? Magic?! I quickly unlocked my phone and looked up what message it might be. Oh, an message from ... "JIN?", I gasped in shock and hopped with a strong palpitation on my legs. What message did he send me? My curiosity took over, so I looked at the message. He wrote: Hey, (Y/N), this is Jin. I wanted to ask you if you're coming to the BigHit building today. I want to ask you something very important and if I mean important then it is very important!

"Ohhh," it came out of my mouth in surprise. "What does he want to tell me?", I thought loudly and looked at the clock because I wanted to know what time we currently have. "AHHHH! I WILL COME LATE!", I shrieked in panic and immediately dialed the number to order a taxi. After less than 10 minutes, a taxi arrived and I had to pay more if it came so fast. On the other hand, I had nothing at all, much more I wanted to be alive today. "Please drive me to the BigHit building", I told the driver and held out several bills, which I had just taken out of my room. When I waited for him, I took the time to get a small bag and put it over my shoulder.

At my request and silent request, the driver went after it and drove me to the said place. From far, I could already see the masses of people watching a sedan anxiously. Photographers and reporter were plenty there. There were even fans of Sweet Charry holding colorful posters in the air and shrieking, even the male fans allowed their voices to be loud.

Once there, I saw the limousine standing in front of the entrance. The door of the car was opened by a man in a suit and sunglasses. Stepmother got out of the car first, followed closely by her daughter, who waved the photographers with a smile. On the spot they were surrounded by lightning thunderstorms. All photographers wanted to get the best picture of her.

I had to watch my stepsister take my rightful place. I could not stand it any longer, so I opened the door and got out with a thank you to the taxi driver. Of course, he would not leave me without his money, so I gave him the money and something else because he picked me up right in front of the house.

My heart started thumping as I got closer and closer to the building. From time to time I got glances from the people present. I took they glaces with a forced smile and waited for Eunbi or stepmother to discover me. After all, they need my voice as "Sweet Charry" because the fans would never buy the lie from them if they were playing with playback, so there will be live coverage as well. The worst thing for me is that she should make an album with Jin and his group members. How could they keep their lie until without my voice?

I'd like to tell the truth about stepmother and Eunbi to everyone now. The question would be if they would believe me. But how can you believe someone whose face was never seen in video?

In front of the building, some employees asked me who I was and what I wanted here. I told them that I was there with my stepfamily and would "support" them with my presence. At first they didn't want to believe me, so they called someone and then let me in after they got their answer at the end of the line.

Inside I could see thousands of people and it is very loud inside. With this noise you couldn't hear your own voice anymore.

Areum please move quickly, I prayed inside, while I wrote a short message to Jin. In it I wrote that I am here now.

Where should I go? Eunbi and stepmother just left without telling me anything. I can't read minds or anything like that. "Crap", I cursed, trying to see over people's heads. My eyes wandered around the room and stopped at a certain person, where my feelings go mad every time he gets near me. From the first moment I could not place these feelings anywhere. Now I know what it could be...

I couldn't stand the noise, so I chose a quiet spot and leaned against the wall with my shoulder, watching as some people walked past me. None of these people looked like they were working here. I slowly gave up hope because it is only a few hours till the concert starts.

Luckily, a few people passing by seemed to be talking about Eunbi. Probably, about her appearance in YouTube.

"Ehm, excuse me ... could you kindly tell me where I can find Eunbi?", I said to an employee passing me with a suitcase. Next to her were other employees who stopped and listened to me. The addressed looked at me slightly surprised. She scratched the back of her head and told me, "I'm sorry... I don't know if I'm authorized to share information about " Sweet Charry " with strangers." "I'm her sister," I countered immediately, wondering how I could prove it. Another person answered instead her. "Are you Lee (Y/N)?" The others watched us silently and waited for their colleague. "Yes, I am", I confirmed with a nod. "Can you identify yourself?" He asked me again. In order to convince them with my identity, I rummaged in my bag for a passport or something similar. "Here it is," I said, holding my passport under their nose.

Why didn't I have to do it earlier? Maybe they just want to protect Sweet Charry before from overrun by paparazzi. "You're lucky, Lee (Y/N). We are her stylists for today and we can take you to your sister right away", the stylist said happily. I could literally feel his joy. "Thanks, that would be very nice," I thank him with a thankful bow to him and his colleagues.

While walking, they asked me a lot of questions about what it's like to have a famous sister. So that they didn't get the truth straight away, I had to lie at them with a guilty conscience. I hope they wouldn't blame me for the lies.

"I was looking for you everywhere, (Y/N)!"