Chapter 21

Chapter 21

After leaving the cafe, I walked slowly through Seoul's busy area. Here weren't much people on the street at late hours than during the day. This is somehow understandable, because at this time all shops except for bars and discos have opened.

As I walked through the streets, I looked back each time. Afraid that the guy would come back and do something worse to me. I clenched my hands in my jacket pocket into fists and went straight to the bus stop. Because I was turning my head away, I suddenly came across something or someone I didn't see because of my inner agitation.

His view

Again and again I looked at my phone and waited for a message from my girlfriend. No, of course I meant of A FRIEND. "Hyung, are you hungry?" The Maknae of our group asked me. "Not today," I said, still staring at my phone. "Huh? Since when does he refuse to eat?" Taehyung asked Yoongi, who sleep rather than watching TV with the other two. Namjoon and Hoseok are out of the house, they wanted to do something about which none of us has asked them more.

I remembered something funny had happened. I can only shake my head about it. Biscuit has kept us on our toes. He bit Namjoon in the butt because he stepped on biscuit paws without seeing it.

"How is (Y/N?)? The girl who stole your heart." Yoongi asked, who briefly opened his eyes and looked at me with tired eyes for a few seconds before he closed it again. "I don't know, she's still at work, but she could break up anytime" I said after taking a look at the time.

"When do you think will a new video of Sweet Charry coming out?" Whispered Jungkook, who now surfed into his laptop instead of watching TV. "I hope soon" I said, slightly dreamily, leaning back and fixed my eyes on the ceiling.

"Are you in love with her as well?" Jimin hacked, looking at me with raised eyebrows, still grinning. I shook my head as a no and said, "I have no idea ... but she seems somehow familiar to me. If I already knew her better as I had thought."

"Maybe it's because she makes songs to your taste," Jungkook suggested, turned on Sweet Charry's latest song. Sweet Cherry's beautiful voice is ringing in my ears. You could hear with what passion she sings the covers and her own songs.

Your view

Somehow I am attracted the BTS members magically. I met one of them quite often lately, especially Jin, whom I would like to see most of all. "Are you (Y/N)?" one of the men in front of me asked me, who I ran in. The two, like Jin and Taehyung, are covered from top to bottom, so it was hard to see who was under them. They wore black clothes and a mask. They did not wear glasses because it was already dark and their eyes would not be seen in the bad light anyway.

"Yes, I am ... But who wants to know?" It came from me carefully. I wanted to make sure that I didn't are wrong and that I didn't confuse them with BTS looking like guys. If the situation gets tough, I'll run this time and not stand there frozen. "You don't have to be afraid, (Y/N). We are very good friends of Jin "one of the two confessed, who came closer to the light and held out his hand to me. "Hey, I'm Namjoon or RM, you can call me Namjoon" he introduced himself smiling and continued to hold his hand under my nose. "Hello," I said, slightly puzzled, when I think about my meeting with another member of Jin's group today.

I shook my head briefly and took his hand and shook it. I didn't want to look rude if I don't accept his hand. "And I'm J-Hope. I am your hope, your angel" J-Hope said, with a sunshine smile. "I'm really pleased to meet you, but ... what are you doing here?" I wanted to know from them. I mean how they know how I look like and what Jin has told them about me.

"We want to please our hyung by taking you with us" J-Hope admitted, picked up his cell phone and wrote someone. "Does Jin-Oppa know you're here?" I inquired, knowing that he doesn't know something about it. If he would, he would pick me up of his own.

This time they were the ones who made a gesture of shaking their heads. "Actually, he doesn't know about our plan" J-Hope said after put his phone in his jacket pocket. Namjoon signaled me with a wave to follow him. "Come, (Y/N), we'll go to the dome and see what hyung will make for a face when he sees you" J-Hope laughed with joy and ran ahead. Namjoon and I followed him talking. We talked about different things and topics.

Then we arrived at a car, which seems to me familiar. I drove this morning by the car! I wanted to know whose car that is. But I didn't do it, I don't know why. Namjoon sat on the driver's side after he opened the door of the passenger for me. J-Hope sat back a little mad and sulked for a few seconds, but it quickly faded when he got an apologetic smile from me and Namjoon. Then we drove off.

His view

Now we all stood in the living room except of Namjoon and Hoseok and danced through the room singing. Even biscuit danced with Taehung. He hold biscuits paws in his hands and jumping with him through the room. With Sweet Charry's music, it's just normal to be in a good mood. Even if you are mad or sad. We all liked the mysterious singer, even though she has never shown her face.

Thanks to the loud music we couldn't notice how three people entered the house and were now standing behind us.