Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Y-You're a member of BTS, Jin," I stuttered and touched my forehead in disbelief. Before that, I had stand up normally again. Really everyone in Korea knows BTS, even people from outside Asia, who are interested in Korean music.

But why would an idol want to spend time with me? In my eyes, I'm nothing special. In this point even stepmother and Eunbi agree with me. "Yes I am. The one and only, "he said to himself, banging his fist on his chest, right above where his heart is. My mouth lifted upwards. When Seokjin saw my smile, he smiled too. "You can call me Jin, by the way. It's shorter and everyone else knows me by that name." " I'll do that, Jin" I nodded as confirmation.

Suddenly he frowned and narrowed his eyes thoughtfully. He is thinking about something, which seems strange or is not clear to him. "You don't even scream, like the others do when they see me" he remarked amazed at my calm behavior. With shaking my head I began to laugh heartily at his absurd thoughts. With tears in the corner of my eye, I tapped my thighs laughing and trampled lightly on the floor with my legs. "Hey, (Y/N). Don't laugh about me!" he pouted, his cheeks puffed up.

"I-I'm sorry," I chuckled slightly. "But how do you get the idea that I should scream when I see you? Shall I run after you and cut your hair, frame it and hang it over my bed?" I said with a sarcastic undertone. To get rid of the tears of laughter in my (E/C) eyes I wiped my eyes with my sleeve. "I mean, if you were a supernatural being ... then I would scream because I love fantasy stories."

When I stopped talking, he looked at me wide-eyed. Actually because of what I said earlier about his hair. "You're funny" he said, shaked his head but smiled in the same time. "But I like that." I kept watching biscuit playing, he had so much fun with the other dogs. You could almost be jealous.

"Huh? Why? You're a human just like me. Only that you're good at singing, dancing and looking good doesn't mean you're not human" I said with a smile on my face. But that smile didn't last long, because I remembered that I didn't pay any attention to the time when we have talked. How time flies when you have fun. Especially when I have a society like him, time flies like an hourglass.

I rummaged in my pants pocket and fished out my phone, then I looked at the clock. When I saw the time, I jumped on my legs in a flash, hissing about myself. "Aish! If I'm late, I will hear much from stepmother." "Surely you will not get in trouble if you come only a few minutes late, right?" Jin wanted to know with wide eyes, he has also got up. He looked at me and ran his fingers through his thick hair.

I didn't reply to that, instead I whistled biscuit back. If he knew my family, he would only understand me. I would never do that to him. Eunbi is a big fan of BTS, her walls are full of posters of him and Jungkook, or even other idols.

When biscuit had heard my whistle, he came running immediately to me, but not before barking again in protest. "I'll go soon" I said in a hurry to Jin as I turned to biscuit. "That's a goodbye, isn't it?" He said with a sad expression on his face. "It would be a pity to lose a new friend. Could we stay in touch?" he asked, scratching his neck with light red ears. "Of course only if you want" he added as he saw my stunned expression.

My heart tapped extremely as I stared silently into his brown eyes. I didn't get a word out of my mouth in amazement at his confession. "Eh, yes, yes" I stuttered awkwardly and with red cheeks. No one has ever asked me for number, much less a famous idol who can truly be with everyone. But he like ME to be his friend. "So will you give me your number, (Y/N)?" Jin's question tear me from my thoughts apart.

"Wait a moment! First of all, I have to get my cell phone out first again"I explained, still surprised and fished my cell phone out of my pocket with one hand because with the other I was holding biscuit's leash. Just before I handed the phone, I looked again at the clock and looked at him with puppy eyes like biscuit have done to me. He noticed my silent request and took my phone in his hand and typed his number quickly. After that he give me his phone to tip my number in. I was really quickly! As he tipped his number in my phone, I watched the birds flying above our heads. How I wish, I could fly. If I could, I would be over the mountains for a long time. Biscuit, on the other hand, lay down on the ground and looked bored.

After I saw my cell phone in front of my nose, I gratefully took my phone back to me. Before going back to the "hell" I call my home, I looked at Jin and said "I hope we see each other again, Jin-Oppa." "We'll, I promise," he promised, stroke over my head with a smile. Of course, it defaced my hairstyle. I've gone to so much trouble with my fishbone hairstyle and he absolutely had to destroy it. Because of this I blew my cheek and looked at the ground.

The idol laughed at my offended expression, which cost me a lot of effort not to laugh because his laugh is quite contagious. "You should better go now. You said earlier that you can't allow yourself to be late. I don't want to stop you more "he mentioned my urgency. "Thank you for your understanding," I thanked him and made my way to the exit. Until suddenly I came up with an idea how to revenge my hairstyle. "Don't forget to write me first. I'll wait for that, Oppa, "I said the last time to him and kissed him quickly on the cheek and ran giggling away, but with rosy cheeks and biscuit on the leash out of the park.