My Characters

This story features my following OCs:

The mysterious look-alikes...

-Lady Sigyn of Asgard (my version of her!)- Thor storyline.

Goddess of Fidelity and Fertility, warrior of Asgard. Love and best friend of Loki, close friend and ally of Thor.

-Kazimiera 'Kass' Konstantin - Iron Man and Avengers storyline

Tony's girlfriend, a former mercenary-thief and trained combatant who met Tony when she hacked into Stark Industries. They have been pretty much inseparable ever since, always finding a way back to each other.   

-Agent Karen Granger/Spark - Captain America storyline.

Founder of S.H.I.E.L.D., former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, girlfriend of Bucky Barnes. Worked with Stark Industries during World War II and helped pave the way for women in science, specifically chemistry, in the 1950s. Lived many years under the name Agent Liv Sword.

-Queen Kalyna of Sokovia/Firebird - Black Panther storyline.

Ruler of Sokovia which is allied with Wakanda. An enhanced being known as the Firebird, the symbol of her people and nation. Love and fiancée of King T'Challa.

-Master Ekaterina 'Kat' - Doctor Strange storyline.

Master of the Mystic Arts. Trained under the Ancient One. Ally, mentor, and girlfriend of Steven Strange. Formerly blinded, anxious about the scars around her eyes.

-Envydora 'Envy' - Guardians of the Galaxy storyline.

While Gamora may be the favourite daughter, Envy is Thanos's prized weapon and often personal guard. She is an orange-skinned alien. Later rebels and joins the Guardians along with her sisters.

-Sascha Shostakov/Black Widow - Black Widow and Avengers storyline.

Another Black Widow who was raised in the Red Room alongside Natasha, where it was often competitive between them. Periodically plagued by visions after suffering extensive torture in the Red Room.

-Doctor Eleanora 'Nora' Bane - Captain Marvel storyline.

An unofficial archaeologist, gifted with powers from a past expedition. Ally of Nick Fury and Maria Hill. Ex-love of Carol Danvers.

And...

-Adonia, Lady Infinity - Avengers storyline.

Keeper of the Infinity Stones, an Elder of the universe, one of the most powerful beings in the universe and reality. Close friend of Taneleer Tivan and En Dwi Gast, the Collector and the Grandmaster. Love of Thanos and a mother figure to Gamora and Nebula. As an immensely powerful cosmic being, she could be the Avengers greatest ally, or their deadliest enemy...

(So I have a prequel book of one-shots to give you context for Karen, Kat (I may even write a full Doctor Strange story) and Envy, and I have separate books for Sigyn, Kalyna, Kass, and Nora, and Sascha was introduced in my 'Infinity War' story :) There's lots going on here so I don't want anyone to get confused - it's complicated, I know, but hopefully it will all come to make sense soon!)