Chapter 7:

Chapter 7:

"Thanks for letting me stay, Gala. I don't mean to impose on you, and your mate." Mama L. said as soon as we entered my house.

"Nonsense, I don't mind. Besides it is the least that I can do considering we called you all the way over here, and it is far too late to travel back, and there is no way I would just let you stay in a hotel when I have more than enough rooms here at my house. Plus, I have other guests also so really it's not that big of a deal." I shot back as I slipped off my shoes giving her a glare.

"I could have stayed with Nolan..." She started to say before I cut her off.

"I'm sure you would have keeled over the moment you entered his apartment." I scoffed and rolled my eyes as we all walked into the living room.

"What?" She said surprised, and I clasped a hand over my mouth turning around.

"Nothing." I said quickly as she shook her head. Crap, sorry Nolan.

"Don't tell me that my son has forgotten his house manners!" She exclaimed appalled.

'House manners?' Caighlen commented amused.

'Oh, you would find it amusing! Just you wait one day if you forget to clean I will sick Mama on you, and you will truly know the horrors!' I exclaimed feeling his uneasiness over the link.

'Is she really that bad?' He asked worried as I scoffed.

'Forget to clean something when she is around, and let me know.' I commented.

"Only on some days..." I try to explain trying to save Nolan.

"Hm...It is settled then. Come tomorrow, I plan to move in with my son and teach that boy some manners about house chores, since he seems to have forgotten what I have taught him." She said hitting her fist on her hand.

"You don't have too. I swear it is only on some days." I try desperately.

"Oh, nonsense Gala. I think it is a good idea. Well, then I think I am going to call it a night. Good night dear, I will talk to you tomorrow morning. Night young lads, stay safe." She said as she gave us all a smile and left the room as I groaned.

"Oh, god. Nolan is going to hate me." I said as I flopped onto the couch.

"She can't be that bad." Fendall said as him and Remus chuckled.

"Hmph. Men. Just you wait. One day if any of you forget to do something as simple as house chores I will sick Mama L. on you, and let us see how smug, and dismissive you will be then." I said giving them all a glare as I pointed my finger at them. Watching with satisfaction as they all gulped.

"Now, I am heading to bed it is getting late." I said as I looked up at Caighlen, leaning forward as he ran his hand over my face in a light caress.

"I will be right up love." He said as he pecked my lips.

"Night, your highness." Remus said as he stood up, and did a courtly bow followed by Fendall, making me blush.

"You don't have to bow." I said embarrassed as Caighlen shook his head when they were about to speak up.

"No, Love. It shows that they show nothing but the highest respect for you. It is as natural as our true selves." Caighlen explained to me.

"It is true. Without it we feel like we are delivering the highest disrespect that we can give you, so please, allow us this honor." Remus said looking at me.

"It is true your highness. Even though you may not be used to it, it means a lot to us. Most Water Dragons now a days don't serve an aligned family due to the fact that there is no royals around, it is hard to explain but it means a lot for us to be able to call you our highness, and as our best friends mate. We would gladly follow you. So please, like Remus said allow us to honor you." Fendall said as they bowed again, and I nodded my head.