Chapter 6*

“Crystal wake up! Wake up!” Bell was cheery. Too cheery for this time of the day.

I open my eyes, finding it hard to, if not almost impossible. They were almost swollen shut. I bet it was from all the tears from last night. “S-s-sorry. Bad dream.”

“I bet. You were screaming in your sleep. Now, come here.” She sits on my bed, making the one half dip into her. I move over the best I can to not hurt my aching back then lean against her shoulder and raking sobs fill my body.

 “I-it’s my p-p-p-arents.” More tears escape me. Just mentioning them broke my heart all over again. Still not over it, but I try. I guess in the night all my emotions come to the surface.

She holds me, rocking me back and forth comforting. “Shh, you’ll be ok. Shh.” She kept repeating that for a while. But it worked.

We ended up sitting in silence and I calm my hyperventilating breathes. It was hard. I couldn’t help what was happening. I had the crash as a dream again but there were more details. My parents said some more some stuff to me because time paused before I passed out on the ground with Josh in my arms.

  They said they’re sorry and you should forgive and move on. They then took me by the hand and a feeling came on and my body felt stronger and I had no scratches and the strength of the world.

Like I could conquer anything and everything.

I stood up to them with my eyes shining bright with tears and they smiled.

“Good. Now my darling, you’ll have strength now and you need to get over this. We both love you.” Mom murmurs softly and strokes my cheek. I lean up against it missing her warmth already. Dad then speaks up.

“Darling we will be there next to you always even if you can’t see us. I love you.”

They look over to something behind them and nod at it and look at me sadly. “We must go but we had to tell you this. Goodbye. Don’t forget ever that we love you. And you will remember everything someday. Trust us when we say that, you will remember everything.  It will take time but don’t give up on him.” They look at Josh, who was still crouching over nothing anymore.  I look at the crouched down guy looking and worrying about nothing. I look at them weirdly.

 Remember what? What are they talking about?

“What are you guys talking about?”

A smile appears on both of their faces as they start walking away from me. I try to follow but I’m stuck. Looking down, there was nothing but snow. But the snow seemed to be getting me stuck.

So I scream at them hoping they’ll hear this.  “What do you mean remember everything?!?”

Barely flecks in my vision, the two stop and turn back towards me. “Patience my love,” then the flecks disappear and so does the rest of my dream.

 I shudder at that dream. I don’t know I was screaming but I guess that happened.

------------------------------------------------------

So since I’m out of the hospital I have no other choice but to go to school.  I couldn’t even pass the excuse of my back hurts anymore.

After I got up, and that was a drag I finally got ready and bell drove me to school. I still haven’t gotten a car, I note to myself on the way,  so I think of ways of how I could get one.

No money.

No job.

Injured so can’t work that well.