Chapter 3: Mission at the Casino

The gang, including Adriana, slowly get their heads out of the water to see where they are at. They have the subs diving goggles and snorkel from the swimming they have been doing.

PORT DE MONTO CARLO

Melman finally sees the casino of the city.

"There it is, the casino." Melman muttered in the snorkel.

"What?" Alex asked in the snorkel.

Melman takes off the snorkel.

"There it is, the casino." Melman said.

"Perfect, that's where we'll find the penguins." Alex muttered in the snorkel.

"What?" Katie asked in the snorkel.

Alex takes off the snorkel.

"I said, perfect, that's where we'll find the penguins." Alex said.

Katie takes off her snorkel.

"What's the plan for this?" Katie asked.

"Operation Penguin Extraction does not include levity... We can't draw attention to ourselves, we're invisible... I'm talking really, really quiet." Alex explained in whispered.

Alex, Katie, and Melman put on their snorkels, dives down into the water, and swim.

King Julien, Maurice, and Mort were on a swan shaped rowing boat.

"Everybody, dance now!" King Julien said as he sang a song.

As King Julien dances to the music, the fireworks start to go off from the back of the boat. The gang is now on the roofs of the building to get to the casino without getting caught. Adriana was on the back carrier behind Mariah.

"What are the phases to the plan?" Mariah asked.

"Ok, phase one... We break into the casino, grab the penguins... And get them to take us back to New York in the monkey-powered super-plane." Alex explained.

"Check." Marty said.

"Phase two... We chew out the penguins for abandoning us in Africa." Alex said.

"Check." Marty said.

"Phase three... We apologize to the penguins for overly harsh chewing outings, but... We've gotten our point across." Alex explained.

"Phase four, back to New York City." Alex said.

"I like it." Marty said.

"Yes." Brandon said.

"Okay. I guess we capfuls all split up. Marty, Gloria, Melman, and I are going to the ducts. Mariah, you are going to the other duct with Katie and Brandon of the casino." Alex explained.

"We'll meet you there at the crawl space inside." Mariah said.

"Be careful with Adriana." Alex said.

"Don't worry. We'll keep an eye on her." Katie said.

Mariah, Katie, and Brandon leave to the other side of the roof with Adriana. Alex, Marty, Gloria, and Melman kept on running until they found four ducts for themselves. The ducts look like them.

"Alright, we take these ventilation ducts to the crawl space above the casino where we find the penguins. We just need to figure out which duct each of us should take." Alex explained.

In the crawl space of the ceiling of the game room of the casino, Mariah finally made it there with Katie and Brandon and still has Adriana with her, behind her back.

"We have to wait for the others." Mariah said.

"I'm sure they are on their way here." Katie said.

Suddenly, they heard a shout from one of the chutes. It was Alex and fell off after riding it as Mariah, Katie, and Brandon moved out of the way. Then, Marty was passing through the chutes parts while screaming and landing on Alex. Another shout heard. It was Melman, coming out of the sink fountain and popping out of it as he landed roughly to Alex and Marty. There was a screaming coming from the big chute on top of them. The screaming always was from Gloria. The guys were struggling to get off and out of the way, but Gloria got stuck when she was about to get off of it. The others sigh in relief.