Chapter 5: Car Chase

The black car that the gang, the penguins, and the monkeys were in keeps on driving down the road so fast and quickly.

"Kowalski, signal the chimps to meet us at the rendezvous point with the super-plane, Hotel Ambassador... Let's move it." Skipper said.

Kowalski types on the computer keyboard to track down in the map of the city.

Melman's sticks out to look around outside , but her got hit by a sign, and he sees Captain DuBois with her henchmen in red scooters following them behind from a few feet away.

"Voila, giraffe at twelve o'clock." Captain DuBois said.

Melman moves his head to the front of the car.

"Guys, we've got a tail." Melman said to the others.

"Paparazzi." King Julien said happily.

"Pedal to the metal, Private." Skipper said to Private.

Private hits his head hard to the gas pedal, making the car go even faster. King Julien opens the back doors of the car and pushes Mort out of the way as Maurice stays back.

"Don't take any photos... Please. Hi, here I am!" King Julien said but got interrupted when he got shot by a tranquilize dart.

"No more pictures!" Mort shouted.

"Medic..." Skipper shouted.

Both Maurice and Mort quickly shut closed, and the darts hit the doors. The car chase still continues so fast and furious.

"ETA to rendezvos point?" Skipper asked.

"Two minutes thirty-seven seconds, sir." Kowalski replied.

"Man, your battle stations." Skipper said to the other penguins.

The penguins leave to get to their areas for the plans. The steer wheel of the car has no one driving, and Private puts a brick on the gas pedal.

"Hey, wait, nobody's at the wheel. Get back there! Somebody's got to be the driver, there's no driver." Alex said to the penguins.

The car moves to the sidewalk, hitting the cars.

"Don't just sit there fancy-pants, grab the wheel." Skipper said to Alex.

"Are you kidding, I don't drive... I'm a New Yorker." Alex said.

"What about your wife?" Skipper asked.

"I have to keep an eye on our daughter." Mariah replied, taking Adriana off of the back carrier.

"Move over, Miss. Daisy." Marty said as he got the driver seat to drive.

"What are you doing? Zebras can't drive... Only penguins and people can drive." Alex said.

"What do all these buttons do?" Marty asked and turned on the music from the radio.

The car flips upside down and back to driving away.

"Nice one, stripes." Skipper said.

Captain DuBois gets getting hit by items in the face, but still focusing on the driving.

"Crazy woman gaining." Maurice said as he looked at the windows of the back doors.

"Our Omega 3 slick will take them down. Private... activate." Skipper demands.

Private press a button to spill green mucky grease with fishes. Captain DuBois takes her scooter over her head as she slips by and gets back on it after while the half of her henchmen slip.

"She's good... Kowalski, intel." Skipper demands.

Kowalski types down on the keyboard and sees the information about Captain DuBois.