Chapter 4: Escape the Casino

Alex fell off from the rope. Alex looks at the monkey and flips up the outfit to see the other monkey, Skipper, and Kowalski.

"Aha." Alex said.

"What's new, pussycat?" The monkey asked.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..." Skipper said.

"Marty, what phase are we at?" Alex asked Marty.

"Ah... Phase three, apologize." Marty replied.

"Right. Oh man, we are so sorry." Alex said to Skipper.

"Well... Apology accepted. Let's roll." Skipper demands.

Skipper and Kowalski roll out to escape, and the others follow along.

"Marty, we skipped phase two. We didn't chew them out." Alex said to Marty.

"Don't look at me, I'm just following the leader." Marty said.

"Marty, that's not nice." Katie said.

"But, at least, they do understand." Mariah said.

Back to the lemurs, the clock on top of Mort rings, making Mort shake so fast.

"Now." Maurice said to King Julien.

King Julien has pencils all around his face like in his ears, nose, and mouth.

"I'm a bit busy right now." King Julien muttered while having pencils in his mouth.

"Just pull the switch!" Maurice shouted.

King Julien spits out the pencils from his mouth.

"Ok...fine." King Julien said and pulled down the switch.

The gang keeps on running, but the lights turn on and off, which the gang runs in different ways.

"What the heck is going on with the lights?" Alex asked.

"I don't know. Let's go find out." Mariah said.

The lemurs were dancing to the music with wild lights while King Julien was singing into the song 'Wannabe.' Suddenly, King Julien got interrupted when the door of the power room opens and hears a voice.

"What are you doing?! Come on!" Gloria shouted angrily. The others got mad and left.

The lemurs got confused. The gan keeps on running to escape the casino. The two police officers were on top of a tree, watching the scene.

"Initiate lockdown and get me, Capitan Dubois from Animal Control." The police officer said to his walkie-talkie.

The phone rings, and the shadow of a woman named Captain DuBois walks to answer the phone. There were dead heads of animals like fish, birds, insects, reptiles, and even other wild animals and pets. Captain DuBois answers the call.

"Speak." Captain DuBois said.

The man muttered to the call while explaining about the animals.

"Oui... A zebra... A bunny... A hippo... A hedgehog... A giraffe... A lion, a lioness, and a baby cub?!" Captain DuBois shouted and slams the phone to end the call.

Captain DuBois walks side to side to her henchmen for the mission.

"When I was seven, I strangled my first parrot, squashed my first goldfish, panched my first snake... Now I have finally reached ze moment. I have been preparing for my entire life. Ze pinnacle of my career... to hunt ze king, ze queen, and ze the baby of ze beasts." Captain DuBois explained her story.

As she explains, she walks to the closet to get two tranquilizer darts, puts it in her guns, and shoots it to the three empty animal head wall boards.

To start off her mission, she puts her gun the pocket of her uniform, puts on her gloves, sets up to put away her trash picking like stick, and puts on red lipstick to pucker her lips. She and her henchmen got on to their electric scooters to start the engines and drive off. The empty boards of the two animals that one of them has a sign say 'LION', the second sign says 'LIONESS', and the third sign said 'LION CUB'.

Back at the casino, the gang keeps on running and finding a way to escape, but the doorways have metal garages like wall doors to lock up.

"Oh no." Alex said.

"This is bad." Brandon said.

"Lockdown, hey." Skipper said.

"What do we do?" Melman asked.

"How are we gonna get past by it?" Katie asked.

"Alright, everybody, standback. I got this." Gloria said.

Gloria runs fast to the metal wall to break it down, but it doesn't work to get through it. After the hit, she drizzly walks back to the others.

"Never mind." Gloria said.

"Are you alright?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah." Gloria answered.

"Well, you only get one chance at a first impression." Skipper said.

He whistled loudly, and there was a black van, breaking the metal wall and getting the gang inside by the back doors and drove away.

"What just happened?" Alex asked.

"Where are we? What is this?" Mariah asked.

"We call it the luxury assault recreational vehicle." Skipper said.

Skipper was on a baby car seat and pulled the lever of the machine of the baby chair in front of him.

"The car goes vroom, vroom." The voice of the machine said.

"Step on it, boys." Skipper demands to the other penguins.

Private pushes his head to the gas pedal, and the car makes a turn and breaks some parts of the building for the casino. Drives fast to the escape area and drives off to escape crazily.

Suddenly, a big flaming explosion goes up, and there is Captain DuBois on her scooter.

"Captain DuBois, I am so happy to see you. You will not believe..." the police man said until being interrupted.

Captain DuBois grabs the front of his uniform and moves him closely to her.

"You plastic fool... Your stink cologne is obscuring the animal musk." Captain DuBois said as she slapped him with his own hand.

"Oh, my face." The police man said, and she drops him.

Captain DuBois sniffs and goes down to the ground like a dog to smell the scent of the animals. One of her henchmen looks at he down, confused about what she is doing until the other henchman slaps him in the face to snap him out of it.

Captain DuBois smells the yellow dust like scent form animals and smiles. She pictures and movie images that the animals were in a van to drive away.

"Poor, poor animals, you should never have left ze forest... Now you deal with me." Captain DuBois said.