Chapter 17: Captain DuBois Sings

In a hospital, there was four police men who were Captain DuBois' henchmen that they were in bed, in silent along with having a lot of body casts for each one of them and heart monitors beeping until Captain DuBois jumps out of the front doors of the rooms with her scooter and gets to the other side.

"Attention! l have found our lion, lioness, and their cub! They are hiding with the circus!" Captain DuBois said.

But there was silence as the heart monitors beeping. Captain DuBois takes out her gun and shoots the lights to turn all of except the one that was on top of her like a spotlight, then putting away her gun. Started to sing a song.

Non ! Rien de rien
Non ! Je ne regrette rien
Ni le bien, qu'on m'a fait
Ni le mal, tout ça m'est bien égal !

As she was singing, her henchmen were taking every single the casts off as they were getting better. Captain Dubois goes on a long metal stick with a handle at the end, putting her foot there, and pushes the upper button to go up with her gun.

Non ! Rien de rien
Non ! Je ne regrette rien
Car ma vie, car mes joies
Aujourd'hui, ça commence avec toi !

All the body casts were off except the one over around the police man's head. Captain DuBois was crying, and so did the henchman. Captain Dubois vocals for the last word for the song make the cast break off, and the song ends.