Chapter 24: Back in New York City

Later on, King Julien was with Sonya in one of the crates of the train.

"Me? Stay with the circus?" King Julien asked.

Sonya growls and rolls around the floor while carrying Julian.

"l am a king! l want to rule New York! We should talk. Whoa!" King Julien said as he was still on the grab.

Sonya lets go of Julien to stop.

"Stop it! No means no! Or in your language..." King Julien said and made a growl noise.

Sonya growls back to reply.

"Not everything is solved that way, you know." King Julien said as he put on his big hat back on.

Sonya stands up and walks away.

"Sonya? Are you listening to me?" King Julien asked as he watched her.

Sonya didn't reply back and lay on top of a big ball.

"Now, l'm getting the silent treatment, am l? Come over here, right now!" King Julien said.

King Julien walks up to get in front of Sonya to continue talking.

"Don't shut me out, baby! What is wrong with you? Speak!" King Julien shouted.

Sonya roars loudly at King Julien.

"Okay... If these are your feelings, l understand now. And l'm going! lt's obvious, l'm just an emotional whoopee cushion for you to sit on!" King Julien explained as he walked to the doorway of the crate.

"When you look for where l am, l won't be there!" King Julien shouted, and he shut the doors.

King Juliwn cries loudly as he walks away. Sonya growls in a sad tone.

NEW YORK CITY

The big ship for the circus animals was heading towards New York City while at the back of the ship had a long rope that it connected to a small boat that the gang were on it. The circus was set in placed in the side area of the Central Park Zoo. The circus animals were getting ready to perform.

"Come, everybody. We have a show to do." Vitaly said to the other circus animals.

"But how do l go on without Marty?" Stefano asked, and he cries softly.

"Stefano." Vitaly said.

"l don't know what to do." Stefano said.

"You can still do cannon solo." Vitaly said.

"But... I want to do solo act with Marty! And I do so miss Katie so much." Stefano said.

"And what do l do? Go back to sitting and standing and rolling over?" Gia asked Vitaly.

"No. We can do impossible! And we never go back to the way we used to be." Vitaly answered.

"The way it used to be isn't the way it was. And it won't be the same without them, whatever way it is." Stefano explained.

Meanwhile, the gang goes to the front gates of the Central Park Zoo to take a look along with Adriana and King Julien.

"Well... We're here." Gloria said.

"Home." Marty said.

"We really made it." Katie said.

"There's the stage that me, Katie, and Brandon used to be in it." Mariah said.

"My rock looks smaller than l remember it." Alex said.

"This will be our family home, Adriana." Mariah said to Adriana.