THANK YOU!!!!

MY GOSH Y'ALL.

Over 200 reads

Over 50 votes.

Some of you might be like "J, why you freaking out?". Well, honestly didn't think it'd ever get this far XD. I'm serious.

Also, I saw a lot of activity today, which made me very happy. I woke up to like 23 notifications XD.

So let me thank some people (if you weren't mentioned, I'm really sorry)

For of all, @SylveonKwami Thanks for your reads, votes, and comments. ESPECIALLY THE COMMENTS. It really gives me confidence and helps me a lot in seeing where I can improve. It also make the story community feel more alive and active if you know what I mean. 

@savannah08l6 Thanks for you votes and for being so devoted to this story! Seeing that notification that you voted so soon after I published makes me smile.

@Ironfistelite Thanks for your votes too and for following me today!

@Lavelle130 Thanks for the follow and adding my story to your reading list and actually talking to me!

@Jjtomson123 Thanks for keeping my spirits up, making me laugh, and reading my stories. I really appreciate that!

@buddy227 Thank you for the constant support, inside and outside of Wattpad! I'm so lucky to know you. Thank you for your advice, support, and just being there for me when I really needed it.

And lastly thanks to EVERY FOLLOWER I HAVE. Seriously, y'all are the best!

Thank you all SOO SO SO SO SO MUCH! See ya next read!