ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ

sᴏ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛs ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ sᴏ...ɪᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ.

ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪɴᴋ ᴡɪɴᴋ ;)ALSO WARNING THERE MIGHT BE SOME CUTTING AND ATTEMPTS OF SUICIDAL DO NOT READ IF YOU HATE IT

ALSO WARNING THERE MIGHT BE SOME CUTTING AND ATTEMPTS OF SUICIDAL DO NOT READ IF YOU HATE IT. I myself do not support trying to cut yourself, please get help if you are depressed. But other words, just remember there is someone out there who loves you. Just like me :)

"Mum where are we going?" Your little self asked.

"We are here to meet your new father and brother honey." Being a little kid, you just nodded but as you grew older you kinda hated it.

Not a hatred to your father but step-brother. He was a massive playboy and jerk to you.

"Hey little sis. How has your ex treated you?" The eruption of laughter was heard in the hallway. You only kept your head low.

"Y/n you okay?" Seonghwa asked. He was the only true friend you had, but he was close to yeosang too. They were best friends. When yeosang does stuff to you, seonghwa is there to keep an eye out for you after the group left.

"Yeah sure hwa...just yeosang giving me a headache." Seonghwa sighed.

"What kind of step-bro does that to their sister."

"A bad one i suppose." You pouted. Seonghwa patted your head.

"Its okay im here for you." Seonghwa smiled. You werent lying if you said you didnt have a tiny crush on Seonghwa but it would be bad cause they were friends.

"Seonghwa step away from my sis." Yeosang's voice erupted.

"Oh overprotective brother mode activated huh?" Seonghwa growled.

"Im protecting you from that monster? Who said i actually care about her?" Your heart ached.

"Hwa...you shouldnt help me anymore. I-I should just leave this world." You ran out of the school back home.

At home, since no one was there, you made your way into the bathroom with a blade. You had locked the door and fell to the tiled ground. Chanting words like 'you were never made to be in this world and family' and 'no one loves you'

Then there was a loud bang at the door.

"Y/n open the door." BANG BANG

You werent listening instead almost pressing the blade onto your skin. The door was some how unlocked and the person grabbed the blade out of your hand.

"What are you doing?" The voice practically scaring you.

"Stay back Yeosang. You hate me. Why do you care?" You were shaking in fear. Yeosang sighed and carried you in a bridal style to your bed.

"I know im evil and heartless. But i never want to make someone want to kill themselves." Yeosang sat beside you. You had kept quiet. That was until Yeosang faced you.

"The actual only reason why i bullied you was to...ughh how do i put it this way....i-i." You had looked into his eyes still having slight fear. Yeosang's eyes met yours.

"I like you."

"W-What?"

"I know its weird. Im your step-brother. Not related by blood. But i like you okay, there i said it. This is why i bullied you, to get my feelings away from blooming." Yeosang confessed.

"Yeosang..."

"You know what forget what i said. I should just stay away from you and you can live your own life." He was ready to stand up but you had grabbed his wrist.

"Yeosang..please dont leave." He sat back down looking down at his legs. Your hand shakily grabbed his chin, making him look up at you.

"I dont know if i should be doing this and i know its so wrong to do it but fuck it." You kissed him. He was shocked at first and when you didnt feel him kiss back you were almost ready to pull away.

But he grabbed your waist and kissed you back. Your lips danced in sync. The keys of the front door caught your attention. You had practically pushed Yeosang away.

"What? Why?" Yeosang asked. Your bedroom door was swung open.

"Kids what were you doing?" Your mum had asked.

"Oh mum i was just telling yeosang some childhood stories." You quickly lied.

"Aww nice to see you two get along. I will be making dinner soon so come down in 10 minutes." Your parents left the room and closed the door. You sighed in relief.

"Ahh i see why you were panicked. Anyways we have 10 minutes wanna do something." Yeosang wiggled his brow. You threw the pillow at him.

"Stop, but for now. You wont bully me anymore right?" Yeosang placed at a light peck on your lips.

"Nope but only if we keep what we have a secret from mum and dad."

"You mean?"

"Yes y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Yeosang smiled like an idiot.

"I dont know...ask our lips? They met a couple minutes ago."

"Smooth. I guess i got my answer." Yeosang hugged you. "How about we cuddle huh?" He whispered. You gave a nod and then you two made yourselves comfortable before having to go down for dinner.

Maybe what you have with yeosang is better kept a secret. After all you two were step-siblings.

The end.

owo he so good looking

owo he so good looking....and there goes my bias list.

JDISHS OH YEAH. Are you a The B as in you stan the boyz? JEHRUW CAUSE IM ACTUALLY CRYING IM GOING TO MEET THEM.
I got VIP which means i get to have a chance for hi-touch and group photo. Siwnejej plus its like a concert/fanmeeting like BITCH i wanna cry.
Im going to meet hwall and new maybe sunwoo idk who is my bias anymore HELP.

Okay sorry for the rant. Here is a gif of hyunin

 Here is a gif of hyunin