Old Dirty First Impressions

Authors note
Hey guys! I am writing this because one day last year my friend and I were joking around about what if I wrote a fan fiction on The Neighbourhood and since then I have always kinda getting these really random ideas so I though why not write them down? Haha I know it can be a little crazy sometimes but hopefully you like it!
***************************

**Andy's POV***

"Andy get up! We are running late!" My brother Sam exclaimed as he ran into my room.For a moment I had no clue why he was freaking out but then it hit me. It was moving day. My family is living in New York but since my mother got a job in California, we all have to move.

It took every ounce of energy in me to pull myself from my extremely comfortable sheets and drag my body to my bathroom. I leaned over the sink looking at my reflexion in the mirror. I looked like a zombie. My long brown hair was bunched up in a big tangled top knot and my big brown eyes looked completely dead. Wow, I am not a morning person.

I pull away from the mirror and strip my clothes off. Honestly, I was never super happy my body. I have a bigger chest and my butt is a little larger than I would have liked. But I do have a smaller waist in comparison, and I liked that. It was one of the only things on my body that I liked.

I waited until the shower water was the temperature that I liked before I hopped in. I washed up and got back out as quickly as I could so we could get to the air port sooner. I dried my hair and slipped on my black high waisted shorts and Linkin Park shirt along with a pair of knock off Keds that I got at Walmart.

"Andy we have to leave like now!" I hear my mom yell up the stairs. "I'm coming!" I yell in response. I grab my carry-on bags and make my way to the shiny silver Mercedes waiting in the drive way. I give my bags to Sam and he shoves them in the car and we are on our way.

Finally, we get to our seats on the plane. I am no where near my brother or parents but at least I am first to get to my row. I sit down, put my ear buds in and wait for takeoff.

"Hey, I guess I'm sitting next to you haha" a soft voice says next to me. I look over and see a tall boy sitting down in the middle seat with a smaller blonde next to him. The boy had beautiful strong features and picture perfect hair. The girl was also very beautiful. I couldn't help but feel extremely self conscious about what I looked like sitting next to these two gorgeous people. "Hi, I'm Jesse and this is Anabel" the boy says to me. The girl just looks and gives me a smile. I am not sure if it was a friendly smile or a smile that wanted me dead. I guess we will see. "Hey, I'm Andy..well Andy is not my real name but everybody calls me that.I'm not sure why I was named that but I guess I don't mind it..I'm used to it by now. I have been living with it for like 19 years but still..." I say. Woah, I am bad at first impressions.