T W E N T Y F I V E - New news

"The new king"

• • • •

"No, you need the whole cup or otherwise it won't work... I need you, because you're everything to my brother and I could never live without him" the next to be king explained sadly and the hybrid glanced up, into the younger's eyes.

"Fine"

• • • •

—Yoongi had actually taken Namjoon words very seriously [especially since he's the future king], as he had managed to gulp down the scolding hot liquid before finally laying down to sleep.

Though, something which the trio hadn't expected was for it to work as well as it turned out to actually do...

They waited for what seemed like an eternity, Taehyung only grew more restless by the minute– two whole days later the oldest finally woke up, being greeted by the sleeping face of the former prince right in front of him.

The cat had woken up in the middle of the night, the curtains letting through some moonlight which made it possible for him to see Taehyung's exhausted yet still ever so handsome features.

—"I still can't believe that you're real" the small male whispered carefully to himself, as to not wake up the other.

Yoongi laid down once again, thinking that it was no point to get up at that hour and just as he closed his eyes- he felt the younger's arms slowly wrap around his waist.

The hybrid glanced back to see if he had somehow still managed to disturb the taller's peaceful sleep, but alas the other had only moved on instinct in his sleep.

• • • •

[At eight am]

Taehyung woke up to a spacious bed and before he even opened his eyes– he contently stretched his arms, legs and whole body out, taking up as much space as possible... that's when it finally hit him, that he shouldn't be able to do so.

—The tall male hastily opened his eyes, scanning the entirety of the room to try and find the petit figure of his precious Kitten... but said person was nowhere in sight.

Taehyung scurried out of the room [dressed only in a pair of linen sleeping trousers], as he rushed out into the rather chilly kitchen.

To his great relief, Tae found Yoongi by the stove. The older had thought that since the other had seemingly taken care of him more than enough, he should repay the younger by at the very least making him breakfast when waking up.

"Hey Love, what are you doing?" Taehyung questioned quietly while he was still trying to calm down his rapid heartbeat. The older turned around to face the taller and smiled happily. "I'm making you omelet" the smaller stated and Tae cooed at the other's adorable expression and nice gesture.

"Oh Kitten- you didn't have to" he mumbled as he came up to hug the shorter from behind, breathing in the petit's soothing scent by nuzzling his head into the other's neck. Goosebumps spreading across the shorter's skin.

Yoongi squirmed a bit before he plated the golden-brown eggs and managed to release himself from the taller's firm grip, to put the dish down onto the table.

"Dig in" he commented as he sat himself down on one of the two chairs, but just as he did– Tae grabbed him by his hips, placing him in his lap while the taller started feeding the older.

...

"I need to restock myself on some Yoongi~ I've missed seeing your beautiful eyes, flushed face and pouty lips..." Taehyung explained rather hushed in a deep voice as he then took a bite for himself, humming contently at the taste.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean t-" "No don't apologise! You have nothing to say sorry for, I was just a little bit unprepared for it thats all" the younger stated and Yoongi nodded embarrassingly.

"Okay..."

• • • •

The two sat in a somewhat comfortable silence while both of them took turns in taking small bites of the single omelet.

"I'm glad you're still here, with me" the older whispered quietly as he studied the former prince's face, all the while said person took the last bite. "Hm? Why wouldn't I be?" the taller mumbled out quizzically behind his hand, not wanting the food in his mouth to show.

"Oh nothing... I just would've thought that-that you'd grow bored or irritated with taking care of me, when I was sick" the older explained, as he knew that the other would surely lure out the truth some way or another anyway.

"I'd never, I enjoy being with you way too much to ever do such a thing!" the younger said with a joyous smile spreading across his face, making the older smile as well.

–The hybrid couldn't help it. At least not when the one smiling was Taehyung, whom was such an important person to him.

• • • •

A few days later— The two of them received a letter from Namjoon, who was asking if everything was fine and all. To which Taehyung brightly had answered his elder brother [in a delicately written envelope], by telling him everything that had happened and how they were currently doing.

–After that the two of them both got dressed in their newly washed clothes, getting ready to dine out at a small local cafe nearby their rented room.

The older wore a white linen-blouse along with ivory pants, which contrasted the younger's colourful clothes. Ever since Tae had the opportunity for it, he had quickly started wearing expressive clothing articles, which showed off his inner emotions. He was certainly more than content with being able to wear a rich purple coat, that he had matched to a choker which he had given to his precious little Kitten.

—Yoongi was overly amazed by how well Tae had adjusted to living a less wealthy lifestyle, he never would've guessed that the younger would fit in so well... even though it was still much better than the conditions the hybrid had lived in before, but still.

"Are you ready Kitten?" Taehyung asked with a small melody to his words and the older came out of their shared bedroom and nodded eagerly. "As I'll ever be" he answered happily, before both of them walked out of their apartment and out onto the dimly lit up street.

The streetlights gave off a small shimmer as the restaurants' around them buzzed with life and laughter. Everything was pleasant and peaceful.

• • • •

—Two weeks passed and the duo had been learning new things about each other non stop, when suddenly a public announcement was made.

A rather important one, which neither Taehyung nor Yoongi were prepared to hear.

"The new king is stepping up"

• • • •

//AN: Okay so this book is actually coming to an end very soon and I'm actually rather excited for it!

Thanks for anyone who's been keeping up with the irregular updates and keeps on voting and commenting~ It means a lot to me ^^

Also~ I love the weird conversations happening in the comments. It keeps me entertained!