E I G H T E E N- What's a royal ball?

"Such a beauty"

• • • •

A quiet and soft "Please?" was the only thing that left the oldest mouth, before he stood up, bowing goodbye and then proceeded walking out through the glass door- a golden bell dangling as he did.

• • • •

Yoongi had met up with Jungkook just before the Christmas ball was about to start. They had gone through a bunch of stores searching for the perfect outfit for both of them to wear- Jungkook of course secretly made sure that the hybrid matched his cousin [the prince].

"Yoongi-ah, this!" The younger shouted and the small male stopped in his tracks, to turn around.

The older inspected the beautiful silk shirt which the other held up and shifted his eyes over the small details. It started of with a bunch of embroidered flowers on the left shoulder that cascaded down the same side, slowly fading out into the shimmery fabric, each flower had small rhinestones in them, making it glitter as the light reflected onto their surface.

"Come on~ it'd look so good on you"Jungkook exclaimed happily as he knew it would match Tae's outfit perfectly as well- I'm smooth the younger thought to himself.

"But... it's basically see through, I'll be half naked!" The hybrid argued, even though he did think the shirt was extremely pretty.

"Pssch, don't mention that~ this together with a pair of white trousers [which I already have in mind], would be perfect" the younger stated and without any notice– took the blouse over to the counter, paying for it before Yoongi could even react.

"Wa-you, you just... Jungkook" the shorter man commented sternly and the royalty smiled innocently, though his eyes were giving him away.

• • • •

[Inside a mansion]

"Have you ever seen such a beauty?" Jungkook asked as he stared at the reflection in the mirror, Yoongi snorted at the sentence before he stood up from the comfortable bed.

"Conceited much?" the older muttered, before he destroyed the younger's hairdo which made the boy's face fall into a face of terror.

"Hey! Don't talk down on me mister, I just wanna ramp myself up so that I won't be as nervous around all the people during the event" the taller admitted with a knowing glance, his head tilting to the side. The two of them had an unspoken understanding of each other's fear of public spaces and the certain anxiety that comes with it... So Yoongi let his head hung to the floor as a quiet apology to the younger.

• • • •

[5 hours later]

"You ready?" The royalty asked as he held out his arm for his cousin's informal date, even though Jungkook himself preferred to call them lovers.

"As ready as I'll ever be" Yoongi muttered an answer under his breath, while the two entered the main doors both of them basically dripping in nervousness.

"I already see him" Jungkook mused to himself rather quietly as his eyes squinted happily at the sight of his cousin- the two other males were matching absolutely perfectly!