S E V E N T E E N- Family and friends

"Filthy hybrid"

• • • •

"Wait, you! Don't go~ are you perhaps Taehyung's lover?" Jungkook asked hastily and Yoongi snapped his head back at the tall boy.

"Lover? No, associate? Yes" the hybrid commented, trying to hide his embarrassment by the seemingly small word.

"Ya right~ Associate, anyways I need to speak to you on behalf of TaeTae" the youngest stated quickly, not wanting the other to leave him before he could get the message forward.

• • • •

"That idiot, he managed to get himself a curfew at his age?" The hybrid muttered under his breath.

—He and Taehyung's cousin [Jungkook] had taken a short walk together before the two of them sat down in a cafe to talk. And to both's surprise, they got along quite well.

Yoongi knew from way too much experience that he would usually feel nauseous or overly anxious around new people... but those feelings hadn't appeared, yet.

• • • •

Once the royal cousin had left to head to the castle— Yoongi was left in thought. He had actually been thinking about Taehyung when he spotted the lost boy... he had been wanting to meet up with him- but the petit male didn't have any reason for it, which made him feel uneasy...

Just when the cat was about to head into a small alley to take a nap, he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder.

—While turning around, his vision caught a glance of the brown haired man he once met at the gala... the beautiful yet very intimidating man.

"Hi sweetie, do you remember me? I'm Seokjin your Taehyung's older brother's spouse" the taller introduced, reaching out his black gloved hand to shake.

"I-I... Y-yes I rem-remember, Yoongi" The hybrid managed to greet back and Jin beamed happily. The smaller male was so cute, he just wanted to squeeze him until there was nothing left... better not do that, Tae would hunt me down if that actually happened the oldest thought to himself, before he realised the envelope was still in his basket.

'I'm so sorry that I cannot invite you in person my dear kitten, but I must ask your precious self by these written words~ Will you attend the Christmas costume-ball with me?

If you do chose to attend, then please look for me, I will be wearing an all red suit adorned with white jewels~ it would be in my best interest if you would decide to match me

I know there are people who do not agree with my feelings for you, but rest assured~ You truly have a special place in my heart'
—The cat read the beautifully written ink on the perfume scented parchment.

Yoongi stared down in awe at the letter, it wasn't really anything special about the paper arc itself... it was the simple fact that someone had taken their precious time to write something so beautiful to him.

His Tae did that...

How could he ever attend though?

Even if I'd get a costume somehow, they'd still recognise me for sure... then first hunt me down and then- and then Taehyung... I can't possibly let that happen.