Betty

Over the past 5 months me and jug have grown in are relationship so much I think we're annoying his friends because we are always cuddled up and kissing. Tonight is date night since it was first of summer i am in his house now I moved in with him and live in his apartment. He always comes to pick me up and at lunch. I came out of his room as he was in the living room he was on the phone and I looked at him and he looked sad he hung up and grabbed my waist giving me a kiss. " why all sad handsome "

" I'm getting deployed in a month "

" oh well that means we get to make the most of the next month "

" I love you but I will be gone for six months "

" well that will suck but I told you I'm sticking bye your side so you got me to look forward to"

" you really will stay for me " I gave him a long kiss

" yes of course I love you and the past 5 months have been the best ever and I am excited for more to come "

" I love you so so much thank you "

" don't thank me I love you it is what I am willing to do to be with you and you know that "

" I just that's what most of the people I dated and then I come back and there gone so it is hard for me but I love you and I hope you stay"

" sorry you can't get rid of me "

" ready for dinner "

" yeah " we went to the restaurant and we sat across the table holding hands. " so handsome I have some news for you and I don't want you to get upset at me "

" I would never "

" actually I'll wait "

" whatever you want beautiful "

" um I found a house I want to move into with you because I want have a family with you and this house is perfect and I just I put an offer and I know we make decisions together but it was super cheap baby and it was made for us to have a family "

" okay " he smiled brightly

" really "

" baby it's fine with me because it means me and you have a house of are own "

" I'm so happy " I kissed him

" I believe it will be awesome "

" I do to "

" I love seeing you so happy "

" I love to think of are future together it makes me so happy. "

" I'm bummed I have to leave but coming back to you is amazing "

" yeah " We ate then went on a walk holding hands. We came to this beautiful garden full of roses and lights all over and there as a little bench " this is so beautiful don't you think juggie " I said smiling at him

" betts I want to spend the rest of my life with you and i know you are the one for me I can't imagine any one else in my life I love you and I will never stop I know this is soon but " he got down on a knee and I started to cry. " will you marry me betty cooper " I nodded and he gave me a long passionate kiss and hugged me then slide the ring on my finger. I still had tears running down my face. He kissed me again and hugged me again I wiped away my tears. " I love you "

" I love you "

" I'm glad to call you my fiancé "

" I wasn't expecting this i can't believe you proposed oh I love you " I grabbed his face and plastered kisses all over it. " I'm so happy oh my gosh you always find a way to make me so happy " i was beaming in a smile I couldn't contain my happiness. I looked at the ring and it was a beautiful diamond and it was stunning

 I looked at the ring and it was a beautiful diamond and it was stunning

" wow it's beautiful "

" not as beautiful as you "

" this must of cost of fortune "

" your not allowed to worry about price "

" I'm so excited I can't contain myself you make me so happy I never have been this happy "

" now I have a secret surprise for you at the house so come with me beautiful " we went home and I walked through the door and there were all my friends and so about 10 people and my mom and dad they said surprise when I walked in I ran over to my mom and and dad and hugged them I haven't seen them in forever. I had tears running down my face I went over and dig my head in jugs chest. " you like it beautiful "

" yeah " well I'll poor you a glass of wine go change into pajamas and get comfortable because there all spending the night and then you can talk your little heart out "

" okay " he poured me a glass of wine a long with everyone else and I changed then he did and we all sat in the living room I sat in his lap sipping on the wine he kissed my head and I snuggled in his chest. I kissed him passionately then started to fall asleep I felt warmth and I fell asleep