Betty

After everything with jug I was emotionally horrible and my shoulder had the worst pain in my life and it's just to much for me. I called jugs parents I was sobbing and they are the only ones I can trust. " betty it is way to late what's going on "

" c-can you-u pick m-me U-up "

" betty what happened where are you "

" I-I am I'm I'm b-bye the g-grocery s-store "

" okay sweethart stay there we will come and get you " I sat on the ground and I cried and cried it was so hard to be happy when jug screamed at me and Alex is in surgery and my shoulder is in excruciating pain " betty sweety " I heard jugs mom say I looked up and she was worried and I think she got more worried seeing my face covered in a bazillion tears. I was literally freezing because it's like 4 in the morning

" c-can I - I go ov-over to y-your house "

" yeah come on " she went to help me up with my bad shoulder and I screamed in pain " what's wrong " I held my shoulder I got up slowly and got in the backseat jellybean was there asleep and fp was driving. " who did that to you "

" jug " I said sobbing " Alex is in surgery and jug took his anger out at me he yelled at me and he hurt my shoulder "

" what happened to Alex "

" appendix is inflamed "

" oh I'm sorry "

" I didn't do anything " I cried

" it's okay betty we can talk to him "

" no it's fine I'll deal with it myself I just don't want to go home right now I need to be away from him for like 24 hours "

" okay well you can sleep in the spare room and I'm here if you want to talk "

" thank you "

" no matter what we always are here to support you "

" thank you " we got to there house I sat in the spare room. I was wrapped in blankets to warm up and then jugs mom came in with a mug of hot chocolate " thanks "

" are you getting any warmer "

" yeah thank you "

" are you going to forgive jug "

" I don't know i just need to sleep it off and do you have some type of medicine or anything for my shoulder it hurts "

" yeah I'll get it just drink the hot coco."

" thank you " I sipped it and just tried to calm down from everything. She came back in

" so I have some pain relief cream that I'll help put on your shoulder and some Tylenol "

" thank you for taking care of me "

" of course we love you "

" thanks I just I don't know what I did I wasn't talking we were walking and holding hands and he yelled at me i got scared and tried to walk away then he grabbed my arm and I think he pulled it out of the socket it really hurts "

" I never thought he would hurt you "

" well I didn't either I vowed to be by his side so I will hear him out and see the doctor about my shoulder "

" yeah let me see your shoulder so I can put the cream on. "

" yeah " I put the blanket down and pulled my story past my shoulder.

" oh betty that doesn't look good " she left and cane in with fp. " I think she needs to see the doctor. "

" yeah betty we need to take you to the doctor that is really bad "