Betty

Today was the day me and jug are buying most of the baby clothes and stuff and paint to paint the room and crib and it's a lot we're bringing his parents along I love my pregnancy pillow oh my gosh it's amazing to sleep with and jug just spooned me to not be lonely and it is so cozy. I woke up to jug just slightly rubbing my arm " hmm baby "

" someone is ringing the doorbell and I don't want to answer "

" okay I'll get it " I got up and went to the door. I was in a sweatshirt and booty shorts. It was jugs mom and dad and jb " hey come in "

" did jughead make you answer the door "

" yeah it's fine though I don't mind "

" well we can wait but go get him up " I went back up and gently rubbed his arm

"Whatttt " he whined

" hey handsome you got to get up and get ready your parents are here waiting "

" no I want snuggles "

" no more snuggles get up sleepyhead "

" your no fun "

" blah blah blah " I kissed his cheek and he smiled I got into maternity jeans and a sweater and shirt my bump really noticeable so there is no hiding it

Jug came up behind me and kissed my head and I turned around and then he kissed my baby bump. " hey little baby you needs to see us soon "

" not soon enough "

" you look beautiful and sorry for making you get up I was being to mean and I apologize i shouldn't have acted that way it was way to mean on my part . "

" Its okay juggle your fine you were just waking up and we all have those days . "

" Thanks your amazing ready to go "

" Yeah " we interlocked fingers and went downstairs . " Where ready . "

" Okay lets go "

" so the mall first "

" Yeah " We drove in seprate cars and we got in with my whole baby bump i need jugs help getting in .