Jughead

EWhen betts woke up I felt so relieved it was sad without her I know I physically am Lotto weak to talk I've got a little movement in my hand back so I held hers and rubbed her hand with my thumb lightly but sadly that would wipe me out I looked at Alex's bright face when betts woke up and this little kid makes me so happy. My parents make sure I'm getting to sleep and they talk to me all the time it was so nice to have there company. My mom usually always holds my hand sometimes it's jb but she has school she only comes on the weekends and Alex always stays with us. The nurses bring him food and try supper hard to make him happy there amazing. Then I got some visitors from the army my army friends they chatted and it made me feel good. It was about the third month after are crash and betts and me both were getting some speech back. And we keep getting stronger by the day but are doctor said we have a long long recovery betts brain has learned how to relearn walking and moving and all that and it wasn't that easy for me but she was having rough time with it to. We both get tired so quickly anything we do drains are energy. Betts was having a c section planned for a couple weeks to take the baby out and my mom was going to pop soon to.

1year after the crash.

I slowly went to the bedroom after putting Juliet down and reading Alex his bedtime book. Betts was on the bed she smiled softly as I limped over its been a year and I'm still trying to figure it out my limp is slowly going away but I have to wait and walk it out. I laid on the bed and moved my head into betts lap she started to comb through my hair. " thank you for doing that for me "

" yeah of course I know your tired "

" how's your limp "

" getting better it's been a year and I'm still not 100% yet but we have a amazing baby girl and the most amazing toddler I couldn't be happier "

" achmmm"

" you are amazing to betts "

" I'm sorry your still having a limp "

" it's fine just being alive is good for me "

" yeah everything was hard recovery all of it "

" yeah betts I need the moment where I talk my feelings out can I do that "

" of course "

" I was fighting to protect and I couldn't when you family came I could barely stay awake I wanted to protect you and I kept feeling so weak I feel bad like a bad husband for not staying strong and awake and it is dumb but I like to protect my queen "

" jug I know how weak you were I saw you hun trying I appreciated it "

" Alex was really protective over us "

" he stood up to my parents "

" yeah "

" he is adorable " there was a quite knock on are door " come in " Alex waddled in

" can I lay with you guys "

" yeah come here " he climbed in. " what's up "

" mommy daddy are you going to die. "

" nope we're better now "

" I get bad dreams that you guys die and I just I get scared "

" where here and we're alive you don't need to worry. "

" but daddy still walks funny "

" yeah it's just hard on me I'm still in recovery "

" mommy is still to "

" yeah she is in recovery it's hard bug we appreciate you being by are sides and being the biggest help. "

" I just it suck we don't ever play or go to the park all you guys do is go to work and sleep and I miss the old times. "