A Baby is Born

Betty

I woke up just tired and sleepy everything makes me tired. the doorbell rang and i groaned jug rubbed my arm and kissed my head " I got it beautiful "

" Mmm thank you "

" Just rest " he ran downstairs i got up and went to the bathroom and then my water broke while on the toliet . " Betts its veronica "

" Jug my my water broke "

" Oh okay then lets go to the hospital . "

" Okay "

" Just take it slow dont get stressed it wont help in the long run and it will stress your body and you dont need it . "

" Okay thank you " we told v and we went to the car jug drove me to the hospital and it was so painful I was crying into jugs arm and he was comforting me as best as he could. I soon found a way to deal with the pain and got a bit of sleep in the hospital bed and jug was holding my hand it was all so overwhelming and my anxiety made it worse so it was that making all the pain seem much worse but I calmed my anxiety down and it was better " jug "

" yes beautiful you need something "

" no we're having a baby soon are you ready to be a dad "

" I think I am "

" okay "

" you want me to do anything for you beautiful"

" no just trying to get through the contractions"

" okay I'm right here if you need me "

" thanks I'm sorry for being a mess my anxiety was threw the room and it made everything worse but I'm good now "

" don't apologize for anything betts "

" mmk " the doctor came in and gave me an epidural witch helped tremendously with my pain. Then he came back in and said we were going to start and push for are baby boy and it was so hard but so worth it he came out and then he was placed on my chest I kissed his little head and then they took him to clean his up and jug was tearing up and smiling he kissed my head and we side hugged

" I'm so freaking proud of you betts your amazing and the strongest women I know "

" thanks jug just so happy he's out and we have him now "

" yeah "

" here is your beautiful baby boy " they handed him to me and jug was next to me he was swaddled in a blanket with a little blue hat on. He was just so sweet his heart so big.

" he is amazing "

" he is just a bundle of love "

" can i hold him betts"

" yeah I'm going to rest "

" okay my love " I gently handed him over and jug had the biggest smile it was cute he sat in the chair next to me. " hey buddy your so cute "

" he loves his daddy "

" I hope so "

" he does he's looking at you " he kissed his little nose and he smiled " I think alex is fitting what do you want "

" Alex is perfect "

" I'm going to rest okay wake me whenever you need "

" okay I'll just hold this ball of love "

" call your parents or something maybe they would like to come "

" yeah do you mind holding him while I call "