Jughead

I woke up to betts a lot in the night she make these noises in pain and it broke my heart. I held her a bit tighter and kissed her head. I went to sleep I woke up and betts wasn't with me it was like 5 am so I got up and went downstairs she was asleep on the couch. I sat down in the floor and kissed her head.i held her hand and she grumbled. " why are you down here everything okay "

" I was getting medicine and I have to eat I guess I fell asleep " she smiled. "You came down here how cute "

" I was scared where you went. "

" just hungry "

" want to come back up to bed "

" what if you laid with me "

" I don't want to hurt your arm "

" it's okay just come snuggle behind me "

" okay" I crawled behind and held her. " hey betts "

" hmm "

" I love you "

" I love you "

" thanks for taking my dumb ass back "

" thanks for not giving up on us"

" I love you to much to just throw it away "

" we're putting it behind us handsome okay "

" okay "

" it doesn't matter anymore "

" thank you betts "

" now snuggggggggles "

" of course "

" I know your really stressed I'm sorry I know what you did wasn't on purpose Because your such a loving guy I know where you were coming from but I was mad because I didn't do anything and also I was just truly scared like you are my love and you have a pretty loud voice hun I was really just scared."

" I know I have a military voice baby it's loud I know it scared and I didn't want you to run off but then now your shoulder is hurt. "

" yeah it's okay handsome your a cutie pie and I know in that big heart of yours your really a amazing person and I have your baby in my belly so I can't give up so easily "

" thank you if you weren't carrying are baby would you "

" hell no I love you way to much to walk away I was just shaken up and in shambles. "

" well I'm going to piece you together with a billion kisses " I kissed her head " every piece I broke of your beautiful heart I'll put it back together I promise "

" just snuggles make it better "

" I love you I love you so much "

" I love you to also can you pull the blanket up I'm getting cold "

" yeah " I did super gently and kissed her head. I appreciated her so much and loved her so much I was the worst human to her and she took me back. I held her so close to me because I didn't want to let her go.

" I love being close to you I still feel protected and like I can let all my problems go "

" I'm glad. " soon I heard her adorable snore it was soft and melts my heart. I soon also fell asleep. When I woke i I snuck out from behind her and tucked her in then went to the kitchen to make her something to eat but I was busted before I started. She waddled in with her sling on. " we should bedazzle that sling make you look extra cute "

" no thanks I'm trying not to be seen "

" so I was going to make you breakfast but you woke up so do you want to go out and get something "