Jughead.

I woke up and felt bad for being really tired last night so I went downstairs and made betts chocolate chip pancakes to apologize and I gave it to her with some orange juice and eggs she was happy she smiled and gave me a couple kisses. " thank you juggie this was way to sweet "

" you deserve it "

" thank you handsome " I gave her a sweet kiss and she grabbed my face lightly and peppered kisses all over it. " surprised we got a full night sleep. "

" yep he will wake up any minute I can feel it "
Then he started cry "told ya , I got him you eat okay "

" he wants food "

" I'll bring him up "

" okay " I went to his room and spoke calmly

" hey little guy " I kissed his head softly then changed his diaper he seemed to be calmed down just hungry. I put him in a new onsie and socks and little pants then took him up to are room and he was just waking up so he wasn't smiling.

" there is my handsome guys "

" he has been changed and now he wants you "

" oh come here " I gave him to her and she fed him. She was such a amazing person I ended up just staring at her until she broke my trance " you okay why are you staring at me "

" admiring the amazing person I have in my life "

" oh stop "

" your beautiful and strong and sweet and caring and amazing you put up with my dumb crap "

" you put up with my dumb crap "

" you don't have any your perfect "

" I'm not but your a lovely guy "

" can you get more perfect I think not you grew a baby in your belly and went through pain and every month you get horrible cramps and it's something you end up getting through your amazing and you feed are baby with you body "

" thank you jug"

" your just so amazing and no one tells you "

" you tell me "

" I will always "

" your just great you made breakfast in bed and the things you do made me so happy you are just so sweet in the things you do "

" I love you "

" I love you beautiful "

" I know feeding a baby is super sexy "

" it's super sexy " I gave her kiss and she just smiled. She handed Alex over to me as I sat on the bed across from her. I burped him as she was finishing eating " hey little guy you seem happier now that your all fed. "

" he is and I'm happy to have him and you and we're a family now "

" I've been such a dick to you lately I want to apologize it is so rude of me and I don't deserve you for everything I have done I just I'm so sorry and I'm trying to be better but you just had alex and that's a lot for you so I haven't expressed my emotions and I just bottled them up and now I am taking it out on you and you in no way deserve that at all and I feel horrible "

" juggie your not doing anything wrong it's okay to talk to me whenever you want if you are stressed or need a good cuddle just tell me it doesn't matter about anyone else "

" I just have been so so stressed with the mounds of paperwork I need to do and delivery food and all that is so so stressful i have been in a bad mood and i don't mean to but I just don't handle stress very well "

" well I got this little guy just go catch up on paperwork all day then you'll be good "

" I don't want to I want to spend my day with Alex and you and not do stressful paperwork "

" but you need to and you can take a couple breaks and Veronica is coming to "

" fine "

" but we can cuddle for now to make you feel better "

" thanks "

" I know it sucks but we have to adult sometimes "

" I know "

" do you need a cuddle "

" no it's okay "

" I think you do "

" I'm so stressed betts it's so freaking hard and I never thought it would be this hard to do it "

" I can help you "

" no it's not you responsibility "

" jug I work with you i can help you "

" okay "

" I can do whatever you need "

" thank you "

" I love you I am willing to do whatever to help you not be so stressed "

" I know it's one of your many amazing qualities "

" your amazing to "

" thanks " we worked all day on paperwork and calling and it felt great to get it all done. We kinda just chilled and snuggled I gave betts a massage and made her dinner. And we fell asleep