Betty

The past week I haven't got a ounce of sleep alex keeps me up all night just crying. I can't stay up any longer I made jugs parents go home after the second day so they didn't have to stay up. I got a letter from jug it said how much he missed me and wishes he could be there but with work and Alex I didn't have time to send one back if I have a sliver of free time I try to sleep. It was like a week and a half I was so so tired and I had early shift and a lot to do I broke I had alex screaming I sat on the stairs crying into my knees. Just needed sleep and I needed to have him happy but he wanted jug and I wanted jug I missed him a ton. Jug parents came I looked up but then went back to my knees. " betty "

" what he won't sleep he wants jug and I want jug and he cries and I haven't slept in over a week and I'm so tired but he keeps screaming I took him to the doctor and he is fine "

" he will grow out of it "

" I need some sleep before I go crazy I don't know what will make him happy "

" I'm so sorry "

" I got to get him I can't leave him screaming " I got up and picked him up and lightly rocked him and kissed his head tears pouring down my face. " I can't bring daddy back alex you need to just let me sleep "

" have you tried giving him something of jugs so he has jugs scent "

" yeah. he doesn't care I gave him jugs shirt and he doesn't care "

" let us take him "

" you guys don't deserve that you have jellybean and she needs to sleep and you have jobs I'll be fine "

" betty you'll soon pass out "

" I don't know what to do "

" let us take him " I gave him over and he screamed louder than with me. He misses jug and is calmer with me than others he sleeps while I'm working and is up all night. " or not he doesn't like us " I took him back and set him in jugs spot then gave him jugs beanie and he played with it.

" that keeps him calm for a good 20 minutes "

" jugheads hat "

" yep I need some sleep " I laid down and gently kissed his little head " I can't blame him for anything he just wants his dad they snuggled every night and jug would put him to bed "

" yeah well we will be downstairs "

" okay " I tried to get some sleep and he let me get and hour which was amazing but my alarm went off I got up and and got a cup of coffee and had alex asleep on jugs side I laid on the couch across from his parents I started to doze off " I am just going to rest till I have to leave. "

" betty take today off"

" we're under staffed I can't "

" are you going to mail jughead a letter "

" I want to but I have literally no time I try to sleep with the extra time I have "

" he misses you probably a ton and not to hear from you is killing him "

" did he send you something "

" yeah it's been a week so he sent us a letter asking if you were okay "

" I'll try to find time I want to talk to him but I want to sleep I feel crappy" then Alex started to scream. " and I'm up I chugged my coffee and went upstairs I got him fed and changed and in a onsie. I then changed myself and went downstairs

" let us take him "

" sure why not there is formula in the cupboard I have to go but thank you "

" yeah " I went to work and it was halfway through the day and I got so light headed I couldn't think then I passed out I remember hitting the floor and everything went black.

JUGHEAD POV

I have been so scared I haven't gotten anything from betts and I have been worried sick about her and Alex I miss him so much mail can in and I got a letter from my parents

' so we know your worried and Alex is doing okay but betty is in the hospital and we need you to not freak out and just calm down we will tell you later when we know more but she is pretty critical right now ' I read that and I was around all my friends and stuff and I broke down uncontrollably balling I didn't read the rest yet they were good people and tried to help

" my wife is in the hospital "

" why "

" didn't say "

" it's probably small "

" they said she is critical "

" just finish reading " I looked at it.

' so betty said she loves and misses you and Alex misses you and we're staying bye her don't worry " i went to my room and screamed loudly
Then calmed down in bed and soon fell asleep